The drops were easy to apply. A little thick. But, overall simple. My infection was almost healed within 24 of the first treatment.

I had pink eye and was prescribed this and my pink eye got worse, with blurry vision and double vision occurring. Went back to the Dr. who said this works for a mjority of most patients but in some cases it doesnt. I was then prescribed another medication that cleared my pink eye up. Too bad these eyedrops were very easy to use.

Charlie | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2018
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

These drops have been so effective for me that I don't travel without them, have used for several eye infections/irritation and they clear it up almost immediately - within hours typically. Yes they burn so it would be hard with kids, but for adults nonpoblen - it just burns for a couple of seconds like putting bactin in a cut.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/2/2015

Terrible does not work

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2015
Condition: Pink Eye from Bacterial Infection

The burning is awful, it feels like I have been rubbing my eyes with sand. I have only been using this medication for 24 hours and my eyes are more red, more puffy, and in terrible pain.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient