Monurol is an excellent medication for UTI, and I always have severe UTI infections, horrible pain, burning, severe urgency, etc.... this medication is a godsend. It has worked everytime for UTI and they stay gone. However, this medicine is not commonly prescribed so it is hard to obtain from pharmacy's as they NEVER seem to carry it. It always has to be ordered in and when you have a severe uti w...

I have never used monurol before and thought that a one dose antibiotic was a good idea. Althought my symptoms were relieved with in 2&1/2 hours, the S/E's were awful. I felt like I had been kicked up and down the back, abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea and fatigue. I will never use this drug again. I had to take a day and a half off work. The third day after taking it I woke up feeling grea...

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Although the infection eventually went after a few days, the side effects of this drug are horrible- I had awful diarrhoea for 3 days and the symptoms of the UTI infection didn’t go completely until 4 days after beginning treatment.

Impatient | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/21/2019
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

Recommended to my GP by a microbiologist in the lab, for my frequent antibiotic- resistant UTIs. Took exactly according to instructions, and I was very hopeful, but it didn't work.

Don’t Use | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/21/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

This drug does NOT work. The second day after you take it the symptoms will lessen and you’ll think it’s working. But no, the day after that the symptoms come back 10x worse. I was hopeful that it would work for me and didn’t listen to the already bad reviews about this product. If you doctor gives you this, go back and ask for a different one

Memmie | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/6/2019
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection
Amandam16 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/22/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I was very skeptical at first, one packet of meds that tasted like koolaid. I am also very allergic to a whole list of antibiotics but I gave it a shot. Well I drank it and about 3 hours into it all my symptoms were gone. No bloating, burning, frequency to go. This drug is amazing, the only thing I would complain about is the stomach cramps you get with it but they were easily managed.