i used this rinse to get rid of mouth ulcers and it works fast. only needed 1/3 of cap full. only negative was brief tongue numbing and mouth drying

i am a recovering alcoholic. this med has 11% alcohol in it.i was useing after having tooth pulled.the craving for alcohol was very strong.was using with a pain killer.may be interaction between the two.

Kelly Z | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/9/2016

I don't really see any improvement with the lack of bleeding when I floss and I have horrible dry mouth while using this. Luckily I haven't had any discoloration of my teeth.

Hazel Iz | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2014

My dentist prescribed this to me for swollen gums on the underside of top row. I used it for a week. I had to stop because 8 days in my gums hurt pretty bad and my teeth felt super sensative. I stopped using it and it's been 2 days and I'm finally feeling better. The swelling never went down so I'm not sure what it's purpose was.

tinam8pas6 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient

11/8/2009

possible reaction from medication

layla20 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/11/2009

I was advised to use this by my dentist, and my front teeth are now turning brown after 2 weeks. I've been told I look like I have been eating black licorice. I'm throwing it out. I hope I can reverse this. I cover my mouth to talk now.

lovely mother | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/6/2009

my periodontist recommended this medecine as a rinse to use twice a day. I was startled to see that my tongue, back at the throat, had turned black after 5 days of use. I'm hoping there is an alternative because my mouth feels dry and puffy and I believe my taste buds are numbed.

nikkigbsd | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
12/18/2008

It helped with my gum disease after getting used to the TERRIBLE after taste. I dont know what rat poison taste like exactly but I have a pretty good idea now.

[email protected] | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/20/2008

given by the dentist and caused a reaction like a dark thrush to my tongue, ugly and scabby looking