Started taking Diclofenac 75 mg EC twice a day for shoulder pain. It not only eliminated my shoulder pain, I no longer have knee pain and even my bunion is less bothersome! After about 3 weeks, I thought I would reduce to once a day and then stop taking it altogether, but the pain in my knees and shoulders quickly returned. I will call my doctor and see if I can get a refill and ask if he shoul...

Doesn't stop the pain at all. Gives me indigestion at night so bad I can't sleep. Makes me constipated. All in all, I don't like this drug and won't take it anymore. I've tried twice and that was enough for me!

Marlene | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2021
Condition: Arthritis

I'm 47 and have tendonitis and arthritis in both knees. It takes all I got to stand up and walk. I only tried for 2 days.i thought I had another blockage in my intestines! I'm going to try it one more time though and finish my script because my knee pain is really bad.

5s5jct | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/10/2021
Condition: Arthritis

It has not relieved my pain nor inflammation with my knee and leg issues. It doesn’t seem strong enough to me.

Jawdog | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/3/2021
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

As far as working it is great. Unfortunately, I had a reaction with mood swings. Almost ended my marriage until I ran out for a week or so and was normal again. Not sure what to do now since the pain is worse again.

informative | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
12/19/2020
Condition: Arthritis

This works better than Meloxicam and every other NSAID I've tried. Problem is it wears off after 6 hours! Doctor refuses to allow me to take more than 75mg twice per day that only covers me for half the day Ideally I would want it 9AM 3PM and 9PM - I've also tried two at once and the relief is amazing! Just not sure what the deal (risk) is with more and larger doses - wish someone would clarify why I am forced to switch to like 3-aspirins in the evenings

Lori | 45-54 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/4/2020
Condition: Arthritis

I took this medicine for years without an issue but after my quintuple bypass in combination with Lisinopril