I am just finishing my treatment-first two years on tamoxifen but switched to letrozole after experiencing muscle spasms + cramps. 3 years on letrozole and at first experienced very bad joint pain which lasted about 1 year but did wear off, and not noticable at all now. All the way through the treatment quite bad hot flashes (different levels from plain hot sweats to hot sweats with panic attacks...

I have just recently been switched from Femara to Letrozole (I am certain cost was a major factor in this decision). This is just the first month I am on Letrozole so it is really too early to tell the outcome.

Karriann | 35-44 | Female | Patient
12/18/2020
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer

Initially I was to take letrozole for 5 years now its 10years . I have been having severe bone pain at intervals I vall them flareups. I am going to think about stopping them.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/30/2020
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Postmenopausal Early Breast Cancer

Iâ??ve been on this for 9 months. Luckily the only side effect is joint/muscle pain. This is mostly at night or when Iâ??m sitting. Once Iâ??m up and moving I donâ??t notice the pain. My oncologist is pretty adamant that I not take pain killers on a daily basis. He has me on 2000 mg of Tumeric a day. It helps. I originally started on Anastrozole but it gave me severe neuropathy, joint pain and huge hot flashes. Letrozole works better for me.

ghenier27 | 35-44 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/16/2020
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer

I had breast cancer, been on Letrozole for 7 months, been running low grade fevers and having hot flashes. Been in and out of the hospital, 6 CT Scans and 3 MRI's and they can't find out why. Could be the Letrozole. Doctor wants me to stop taking it for a few weeks to see if it stops. If it does, they will stop the drug. Doctor claims stopping it will not increase my chances of returning cancers by much. Has this happen to anyone else?

Neeter | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/15/2020
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer

I took Letrozole for 4 months, my side effects got worse each month. It would take me 1.5 hours to fall asleep and could not sleep for more 2 hrs before waking back up. I had breast pain and finally I started feeling dizzy. I stopped at that point. It has been a month since I stopped taking Letrozole and the dizzness is just starting go away. Has anyone else had problems with being dizzy?

Kay | 65-74 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/19/2020
Condition: Hormone Receptor Positive Breast Cancer

I would like to know if anyone has taken this medication for 7-3/4 years as I have? About one year ago I began to develop severe weakness in my knees, and it continues. Have great difficulty going up and down stairs, and getting out of chairs. My oncologist would like me to continue use of letrozole for 10 years. I have experienced weight gain and have great difficulty losing it. I do try to ride my Schwinn AirDyne at least six miles a day for five days a week. Not sure if I can attribute these issues to my age or use letrozole. I