well i like taking it because its good for the immune system,but i would like to know if it causes wizzing?

shortystrawberry76 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
5/13/2010

Lenny T | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/1/2010

I think taking cod liver oil is very healthy. I think you need the Omegaa 3's in your diet.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/6/2010

Spent lots of money on exemia thru the years. I had been in total misery. Not now that I am taking this, minimal problem in winter. Practically NONE in summer.

[email protected] | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
12/30/2009

I was taking Cod Liver Oil with Omega Three. I was experiencing a groin pull from exerciseing. When I woke up in the AM and got out of bed, I had a lot of pain and could not walk for a few minutes. After a while the pain went away but has repeated itself for more than a month. I ran out of caps and was going to purchase more but I woke up the next morning with no pain. Could this have been caused by the Cod Liver Oil and suplement in it?

rhondawell2 | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient