I have had no side effects other than a slight headache the first day. I began to experience improvement in my symptoms by the second day. Has worked well.

I am no stranger to the beast that is a UTI, having battled it many times throughout my life thus far. I noticed early symptoms on a Thursday evening and began drinking lots of water and taking AZO. By Saturday evening it was full blown and probably one of the worst ones to date for me. I spent all night and Sunday drinking pure cranberry juice, parsley tea, and water and actually began to feel be...

EmBee | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/12/2020
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

I’ve taken this treatment a few times and I found that within the next day or two there’s a significant improvement from my original discomfort. It my not be for everyone though as if you have difficulty with swallowing pills, this ones definitely a challenge due to its size. You also need to drink lots of water! Other than that I’m quite happy with the treatment and have not personally had any issues.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2019
Condition: Infection of the Urinary Tract caused by Proteus Bacteria

This drug works but has has AWFUL side effects for me. I have been on many antibiotics and have experienced nothing like this.... it has made me super hazy, almost to the extent of hallucination and gave me and awful sore throat that lead to oral thrush and the worst yeast infection in my life. I will never take this again!!!

Vanstar | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/19/2019
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

I have suffered from UTIs all my life and in later life prostate infections. This drug always works for me. When I had a UTI for six months and numerous rounds of antibiotics, sulfatrim worked. I don't have any side effects at all. The only downside is you have to take it twice a day, the pill is large and you need to drink more water. That said, water is about the best medicine.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
1/24/2019

I was prescribed this medication for a bladder infection, I felt nauseous, had hallucenations, felt tired, on the third day,,, I suffered a grand mal seizure,, I was hospitalized, it is now 19 years later, I still suffer grand mal seizures, it took this long for me to get the actual name of this drug, for the first 10 years, doctors simply refused to admit I was having seizures,, even though that is what I was admitted with, instead of saying I took this poison, and am now ill, they are saying, this drug just TRIGGERED my seizures,, they were meant to happen,, I have NO history of seizure, ,, nor does anyone in my family. This drug is dangerous, and more then likely to cause permanent damage to the nervous system, avoid it,

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | Patient