Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sulfatrim DS oral.

4/19/2019 12:45:08 AM

Reviewer: Vanstar, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have suffered from UTIs all my life and in later life prostate infections. This drug always works for me. When I had a UTI for six months and numerous rounds of antibiotics, sulfatrim worked. I don't have any side effects at all. The only downside is you have to take it twice a day, the pill is large and you need to drink more water. That said, water is about the best medicine.

10/22/2016 6:34:26 PM

Reviewer: Christina , 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This helped me so much. I never had any of the side affects and it worked quickly. I have taken multiple antibiotics to help with my UTI, but none of them seemed to work but this one. I'm feeling a lot better now and after getting off the medicine, i noticed being a little drowsy and dizzy, But that went away.

7/31/2014 9:24:31 PM

Reviewer: Guest86, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am no stranger to the beast that is a UTI, having battled it many times throughout my life thus far. I noticed early symptoms on a Thursday evening and began drinking lots of water and taking AZO. By Saturday evening it was full blown and probably one of the worst ones to date for me. I spent all night and Sunday drinking pure cranberry juice, parsley tea, and water and actually began to feel be ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2014 4:50:41 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
    My mom was prescribed Apo-Sulfatrim for a bacterial infection. I have never seen her so wiped out. She has been vomiting, feeling nauseous, tired and a fever. I hope that it does not make her worse.

6/18/2014 12:14:24 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for a UTI. I took it exactly how I was told to, drank plenty of water like I was told to. It masked the symptoms of the UTI, but it did not get rid of it. On top of that, this drug made me terribly ill. I had developed a fever of 102, had chilling and hot flashes, nausea, severe muscle weakness in my legs, standing up for longer then a few minutes caused my vision ... Show Full Comment

bald woman smelling flowers
    Complementary therapies to ease symptoms.
    diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    Senior woman using diabetes test kit
    Each one takes 10 minutes or less.
    woman having a good day