I took 800mg motrin availible in Rx. for severe backpain associated with shingle symptoms. It works like a charm, but once it begins to wear off the pain returns instantly.

I would never use this drug. I would do 2 hours exercise. Then pop a 600mg. I could go another 2 hours easy. I would shoot it directly into my calves; I can go another two hours on the treadmill with it. But, It's oral. This med is a joke. I use morphine, and I'm going to start shooting steroids. If I ever find someone using ibuprofen; I'm going to turn them into the police.

Isabella | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/4/2020

Just got my wisdom teeth removed and this medication took all the pain away, I feel great just like nothing ever happened

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/14/2020
Condition: Minor Musculoskeletal Injury

I could not believe how fast and well Motrin worked. I took one liquid gel capsule. While I still feel a bit groggy 12 hours later, that is a small inconvenience given its efficacity.

suckadick | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient

Condition: Gout
jane7p4eyy | 55-64 | Female | Patient
6/7/2013
Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function

worried about side effects but.... what can I do it helps