Have used this medication for approximately 10 years for lichen sclerosus of the vaginal area. Used to be 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. Now 3 or 4 applications a week, using Mon, Wed, & Fri,using cotton underwear, being very careful to avoid tight clothing in that area and wearing nightgowns to provide air to the area.

I have used this for 4 months for hair loss and I believe my problem is getting worse after using it.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Nonbinary | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/28/2022
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I started using this cream for only five days and I see a HUGE improvement. My legs aren't in pain from my eczema and they've cleared up about 75% of the way. Definitely recommend this.

Tracy | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/24/2022
Condition: Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis

This doctor is arrogant and only sees dollar signs when you go to him for treatment. I had a mild case of psoriasis on my hands. I had previously had a biopsy to confirm it was psoriasis. This doctor decided to ignore my conformation and said it looks like eczema as I didn't have it on my feet at the time and this is what he decided to first treat me for. After about 2 weeks I called to complain that the creams he gave me wasn't working. So because I had been on cyclosporine and methotrexate before and it didn't work he said the only other step is Humira injections. When I finally got my insurance to accept the bill after 3 weeks of my own persistence by calling numerous people I started the injections. It has been 2 months and my psoriasis has flared up to its worst ever and is now all over my body. Because of this I am also losing my hair because of the stress it has caused. I asked my doctor to refer me to another dermatologist and went to my appointment today. Straight away he made me feel that he was going to do everything possible to help me. He held my hands to look at the condition, this is important to know because Cotoure didn't even come close to me,, he just sat back in his chair and wrote on a pad. The new doctor was shocked when he asked me if Cotoure had had my blood works done before he prescribed me Humira, I said no he didn't. He couldn't believe it. This new doctor made a bold statement to me today and said that my hand,which is the worst affected area will be clear like his by the end of next month. I was teary eyed and a sense of relief came across me because I believed him. Someone in his position would not make a bold statement like that if he didn't think it to be true. I am also now hoping that my hair will stop falling out knowing there's a light at the end of this very dark tunnel. Well that was my experience and I'm usually a respectful patient, but not for this guy, not at all. Read More Read Less

Smith | 13-18 | Transgender | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/20/2021
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I put it over my eczema flare-ups on my hands and then sleep in latex gloves. Resolves the flare-up within a week with consistent use. Very helpful.

Dennis | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/20/2021
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

I rapidly developed a cataract

Didi | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/10/2021
Condition: Scaly Oily Skin Problem Primarily On Face and Scalp

I am 23years old but ever since puberty started knocking on my door I have always had a terrible skin. My skin was too oily, pimply and not pleasing to look at. I always searched for a various medication which didn't work at the end of the day! But when I started using this lotion on 23rd July, by 31st July, my skin was better by far. People are now asking me what I am using and am glad to recommend this product! Woow, thanks Guys.

Rajesh | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/5/2021
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I had rashes near my neck and it got worse with more itching and scratching, tried oils moisturizers, etc nothing worked. My frnd suggested Clobetasol, within 2 days all the rashes gone and clean skin. From then on whenever i get any rash or dry skin patch, i apply this and it used to heal in couple of days max. After sometime.. it took quite a while to heal with this Ointment, as i used to use this for any kind of rashes on my face or neck or back of the elbow joints.. after consulting the dermatologist and doing enough research i understood that i had abused this steroid and its not correct to do so. I saw many people happily using it for over years, jst be careful not to abuse this and go for consultation before using these types of steriods.Read More Read Less

JessicaP | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
8/10/2020
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS MEDICATION! It’s heaven in a tube. Ever since my mom passed away in 2017, I’ve been getting these rashes all over my jaw, mouth and chin. Went to see a dermatologist and she prescribed me this cream. Within 24 hours, my symptoms and rash improves 80-90%! Nothing else helps me for my dermatitis. I’ve tried Elidel, Cloderm, etc and nothing helps other than Clobetasol! I will forever use this cream! Clears me up so quickly!

AW | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2020
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

My left elbow is affected by psoriasis/eczema. This medicine was prescribed to me in 2012. My elbow was back to its original condition. I have Asian brown skin. Overtime the itch came back. Saw the dermatologist after 3 years. In 2015 I was prescribed a different ointment, but that one never worked. It's 2020 and I'm going back to the expired ointment from 2012. My elbow is healing again. I can scratch some and not getting worse but better.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/3/2019
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

I'm now in my late 20's I've had psoriasis on my scalp since 16 years old. Started using this foam for my scalp and can see it start working right away the scales come off. Does kind of makes my hair oily but totally worth it. Been using this for maybe 1 year or so.

JimmyTheGent215 | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/21/2019
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

So I have Guttate Psoriasis and Plaque. This was spreading like wild fire. I used this first night after my shower and the next day I could not believe my eyes. It has been almost a year now and in days its pretty much gone. I started with my arms first once they cleared I switched to my legs. equal success. Im blown away that something actually worked. WOW

Di | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/21/2019

Occasionally my palms and bottom of my feet start to itch/tingle and then they start peeling badly! I have seen a lot of doctors and all medications prescribed, including this gel have had little to no effect. My hands aren't peeling as bad but now have extremely sore/sensitive areas. My feet haven't changed at all - itching, burning and peeling. I would love to have a cure!!!

taconia | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/22/2019
Condition: Plaque Psoriasis

Have had plaque on both hands--palms, 2 or 3 fingers, sometimes cracks running into subcutaneous region. I tried Clobetasol propionate on one hand, non prescription vitamin e cream on the other. No difference. If I wore palm gloves at night both sides improved.

MEC | 65-74 | Female | Patient
11/27/2018
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

This medication made me dizzy and gave me a headache. Quit using.

??????? | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/2/2018
Condition: Psoriasis of Scalp

How long must this be used to see scalp clear up? What can be done when hair starts to thin out?

Homebird | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/24/2018

I’ve had dishydrotic eczema for three years. It started when I was pregnant, just a spot on one of my fingers. Over the next few years it spread, covering the palms of both hands, all of my fingers, the tops of both feet, ankles and underarms. I went through two other prescription creams and ointments. I tried the all natural route (oils, vitamins, probiotics, diet). I switched anything that touched my skin to all natural, no dyes, no fragrances ... none of it helped. Three weeks ago my doctor prescribed clobetasol ointment and within three days I could see a noticeable difference. Three weeks later and my misery is over. My skin is clear and itch free! Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/1/2018

Out of nowhere I started getting severe eczema on my hands. My dermatologist prescribed this to me (0.05%) and my symptoms are gone almost immediately!

Zorro | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/19/2017
Condition: Atopic Dermatitis

I was used for my dermatitis in my face and in fact working fast and quickly only in two hours was my skin back to normal very happy with it

adfallon68 | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/10/2017
Condition: Skin Inflammation

I know, you're not supposed to do this. But this is my real life experience with this drug: I have had eczema my whole life (currently 49, first appeared when I was a teenager). I get outbreaks on my feet usually once every 3-5 years. I monitor my feet to try to keep them dry and clean as much as possible. Due to a new job that requires boots 9 hours a day my feet broke out. It progressed over a few weeks and got very bad. Extreme itch, very raw stripped skin. I remembered my mother (who also has ezcema) had given me a tube of this drug 10 years ago was in my cabinet. The expiration date was 2006. I used it in Oct of 2017 and it worked better than you could hope. In 2 days I thought my skin was improving. By 4 days my skin was 90% better. The itching stopped IMMEDIATELY and the pain was gone too. You could not ask for a better drug for relief from itching and pain from eczema rash in my case. I use it twice a day, in the morning and after I get home from work and shower.Read More Read Less

N/A | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/27/2017

Was bitten by a bug, possibly a tick, months ago. Itched and simply would not heal. Have used the .05% cream fir one week. The inflation, rash and itch are nearly completely gone. What a relief!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient