This is the only thing that would get that will eliminate my son ear infection. We tried azithromycin or clarithromycin, cefdinir, cefuroxime, cefpodoxime, amoxicillin clavulanate (Augmentin), clindamycin, or ceftriaxone None work yes lots of different options we tried. He has tubes in his ears atm...hope the Adenoids remove we have scheduled for him will be the end of his ear infection

Did not work for my 10 month old, he spit it up and continued to get a fever for a week.

cpyouinc | 35-44 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/16/2014

I was prescribed this strong antibiotic (400mg) as a remedy for a severe sinus infection. After the 3rd daily dose, I began getting stomach cramps and diarrhea along with dehydration. I'm now on day 5 (out of 10) and the sinus infection seems better, but I'm still having moderate to severe GI issues.

Cedax 10ml | 7-12 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/29/2014
Condition: Infection of the Middle Ear caused by Streptococcus

My seven year-old was diagnosed initially with an ear infection. He was on the med for five days and we continually were fighting a fever each day. On the fifth day we learned that the strep culture came back positive. We returned to our doctor on the sixth day since diagnosis and are now starting a new medicine.

Khloro | 0-2 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
11/8/2013
Condition: Middle Ear Infection

concernedparent | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
8/14/2012

gave to my 3.75 year old had tummy ache for a day and vomited it up after dosage given on following day. Too strong and he is having allergy symptoms

keegan's mom | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
1/19/2012
Condition: Middle Ear Infection

this med is strong! my 2 year old could not keep it down, even when taken with food. 3 antibiotics in 6 weeks, this one being the last and he still had the same ear infections.

nomoreearpain | 0-2 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient