These sticks are great and very effective. My kids are allergic to mosquito bites and this it the only thing that works. Very portable.

mike | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/13/2020
Condition: Itching

Don’t waste your money. These sticks do not dispense the med it claims to. I bought 5 and they don’t dispense anything. The!y are a total waste of money. I tried everything to get the stick to work but fail. Don't buy the stick!!!!!

miptjc57 | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2018
Condition: Itching

I had a bug bite below my wrist which was probably a mosquito bite but could have been a gnat bite as I really have a reaction to gnat bites. It was driving me crazy so I applied the Benadryl using the stick to the area around the bite. This also contacted a mole my Dr. and I were watching. The Benadryl caused the mole to come off, scab over and then heal. Not only did this not stop the itching but I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? It makes you wonder what is in this stuff?Read More Read Less

Anonymous | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/9/2018
Condition: Itching

I have always had terrible mosquito bites that itched really bad, but this product really helped the itching. I have been using it for a couple of years not and it always keeps working.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/12/2017
Condition: Itching

the portability is great, the effectiveness - fair, unfortunately, the applicator leaves something to be desired, liquid does not come out very well, but, it helps in a pinch and used along with other bendaryl products like gel or lotion, helps my poison icrjq

Jimbob37 | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/18/2017
Condition: Itching

I have not tried the stick product , but have used the liquid product and it took care of the mosquito bits and poison ivy rash.

Zectni | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/15/2014

Did not relieve itching but instead made the bites swollen. I only put the product on about half of my bites and when I woke up the ones with the treatment were worse looking then when I started and the ones without treatment were normal looking. On the second day the ones without treatment stopped itching and the ones with treatment are still large, red and itchy. Very Unsatisfied.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/9/2013

Liquid does not come out easily. does not relieve itch from mosquito bite. Purchased twice to make sure. Still ineffective.

leilanikatwood | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/26/2012

Being allergic to mosquito bites, I have been plagued with itchiness until discovering Benadryl itch relief stick. I have tried every conceivable OTC products and NOTHING COMES CLOSE to this in relieving the itchiness!! Unfortunately, I am having a harder time finding it anywhere! The Benadryl readymist may have the same ingredients, but does not satisfy.

allie926 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/27/2012

The guy above had the same problem as me. I put it on and the itching went away for a few hours but I would wake up the bite I put the medicine on was SEVERELY swollen. I do not know if it was an allergic reaction or not, but it was alarming to find my bites worse than what they were when I went to sleep. I'm glad I looked on here because it definitely made me feel better that I wasn't the only person experiencing the swelling.

kathleena | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/21/2011

This medication when I rubed it on my hand my breathing became tight I only used it 2 times one day each. I had a mosquito bite

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/30/2009

I had a severe itching problem and I applied the medication at night to be able to sleep. The itching abated for a short time but when I woke the area where I applied it was severely swollen and I had to stop its use immediately. It seems I had an alergic reaction. Now I still have the itching AND severe swelling to deal with as well. My doctor put me on steriods (Prednisone) to reduce the swelling. If you have trouble with alergies to other medications you may want to avoid this as a solution.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/27/2009

I find myself reapplying the stick to my bites (gnats I think) every hour or two, sometimes waking up in the middle of the night to reapply. It is easy to dab on the elbows and forearms, but you have to press hard to get the liquid to come out which can get frustrating if you've been bitten in a soft area. I'll just try a cream next time.

Michelle Galante | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/23/2009

I am 30 years old and have been bit by mosquitos very bad all of my life. The only thing that has worked to stop the itching is benadryl's itch relief stick. The only problem is Benadryl itch relief stick is not carried in any store in my area. Now the only way to find it is online. Awesome product!!!!! Just having trouble finding it.

Sassyjo | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2009

Worked pretty well to stop mosquito bites from itching. I had over 25 bites and this provided great relief. Only issue I found is it's hard to apply in areas that you can't reach well (like on your back).

Wendye | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Caregiver