I use this drug for RLS. It has been very effective but also can make me very drowsy. I take it before bed because of that. Sometimes I feel like I have just been 'drugged' and can hardly function to get myself to bed, sometimes it doesn't make me sleepy at all! Strange. The other thing I have noticed is that if I wake up in the middle of the night I can't always get back to sleep. I haven't reall...

I have been on this pill for 1 week. I keep waking up it does not help my RLS. What I have found is that this medicine makes me paranoid that someone is breaking into my house or that I am going to die in my sleep. The first day I tried this drug it made me feel like I was floating out of my body. I will no longer take this drug anymore and I feel it would be in the best interest for the makers of...

Roger T | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/30/2021

I am taking for RLS. It works most of the time but I still have episodes all during the day or night. They aren't as often as before but I still get them. Dr may change my dose next month when I have my next visit.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/23/2021
Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down

I used it for restless legs, however, I got severe headaches from taking it. I didn't figure out the connection for years, but when I did, I stopped requip and the headaches stopped.

Nor sure | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
2/12/2021
Condition: Extreme Discomfort in Calves when Sitting or Lying Down

I find that sometimes one tablet (2mg) works; other times it may take three tablets over two hours for Ropinerole to relieve the pain/discomfort in my legs.

Micah | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/7/2020

I take it for RLS. Worked great for 1 week, then not so well.

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/9/2020
Condition: Parkinson's Disease

Have been on Ropinirole for 6 months. It has had no effect on my arm tremor. I have counted 16 symptoms that I suspect are side effects of the drug (everything from nausea and fuzzy-headedness to chills, hypersensitivity to sound, yawning, congestion and allergy symptoms). At 10.5 mg/day I felt I was simply battling the drug and decided to come off it to see if the side effects went away. They did. Now I just have the arm tremor again.