MY OPINION WHICH APPLIES TO ME: This is a dangerous, very effective drug for my afib but I am afraid of it. Trial and error I found out that by CONTROLLING high blood pressure ELIMINATION of excessive dietary salt, added potassium and magnesium supplements, REDUCED my afib attacks by 90%. Also to be avoided are chronic infections such as bad teeth. I absolutely must monitor and control my blood pr...

I ALMOST DIED WITH THIS DRUG ,,,hundreds say relatives DID die THIS DRUG SHOULD BE REPORTED TO FDA AND TAKEN OFF THE MARKET NOW! one WISE dr saw that I was takeing it and said "STOP THat NOW" IF that doctor knew it's danger WHY do not others and FDA?? TELL FDA and Stop this killing drug

Elliott | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/1/2021
Condition: Ventricular Rate Control in Atrial Fibrillation

It seemed to help Afib…..a trip to the hospital for impaction and now a thryoid problem which I am not on a medication for and blurry vision we didnt have a cause…now we do. So glad I have a top notch Doctor that wanted me off this medication. Wish the dr’s that put me on it hadnt!!!

Anonymous | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years |
4/12/2021

death

aquafina | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/2/2021
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

The side effects of this drug were horrible. Fatigue, insomnia, hand tremors, constipation with abdominal discomfort, headache, erectile dysfunction, easy bruising, nervousness. Mt doc took my off of it after one month. This stuff is poison!!!

Closer | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/31/2020
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I felt horrible for 3 days after receiving a loading dose in the hospital. However, once I settled into taking 200mg per day, I tolerated it very well. I took it for about 15 months. It helped keep me in sinus rhythm when I was at rest. However, when I worked out or did cardio, I often went into a-fib. So I discontinued taking amiodarone, and I had a catheter rf ablation. The ablation was successful, and I no longer take a-fib medication.

Mike C | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/22/2020
Condition: Atrial Fibrillation

I found out after the fact of taking this medication for a year that it can cause calcification in the eyes, which my optometrist noted I have, and also constipation, edema and a few other issues. My new cardiologist took me off of this medication until I suitable replacement can be found