I initially used this product for cold relief, however it didn't do much at all when it came to any form of symptom relief... well, it did help me sleep. Weeks later I began experiencing trouble sleeping. Perhaps it was due to stress, either way, I needed help getting to sleep. So one sleepless night I dug through the medicine cabinet and pulled out the Liquicaps. I easily popped 2 of them, ...

US-Visitor from Europe | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/16/2015
Condition: Flu-Like Symptoms

Ease of use: I just could not find out, whether a Doses is one capsule or two capsule. And have you ever tried to open the box and the sealed capsules if you have flu-like symptoms? It took my 10 minutes to get them out, as I did not have a scissors when I walked out of the drugstore.

bonnie | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2010
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I had a bad cough,stuffy/runny nose, headache,watery eyes,itchy throat. I took dayquil first, i stopped coughing, headache gone, runny nose gone, it helped loosen phlem. I was able to function again within an hour, at night the nyquil helped me sleep without coughing and blowing my nose continuously. I always have on hand.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/18/2009
Condition: Cold Symptoms

i didnt really help with me nasal congestion but did help me sleep without have to blow my nose all the time but when i got up my throat hurt from breathing through my mouth all night

middle aged | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/3/2009
Condition: Flu-Like Symptoms
Danny | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
8/23/2009
Condition: Cold Symptoms

I have a post nasal drainage almost year round and especially bad when the cool spells start coming in and have used NyQuil for several years. While it is not a cure all, it seems to bring more relief than any other medication that I have used. I used to take the liquid and it was not the best tasting stuff ever and I was very glad when the softgel came out. I only use the night time dose (both night or day) and it doesn't really seem to make me sleeply in the daytime and it works best for me.