Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
12/26/2008
Condition: Eczema

I get severe Eczema. I use this only when I am having very itchy and red skin, and within a day my rash clears up.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
10/15/2008
Condition: Eczema

I had been afflicted with eczema since I was born (I am now 59 years old). Doctors of the day knew of no treatment that would be effective to eliminate the problem. In 1983, Dr Marvin Porter, a dermatologist in Fort Myers, Florida examined my skin, then prescribed triamcinolone ointment as a treatment. I applied the ointment to the affected area daily, after showering. Exactly as Dr Porter had predicted, in two weeks the eczema vanished, and has never recurred. I still have the jar the medicine came in.