Previously I had been treated with very limited success with: Lithium, Depacote, Triliptal, Risperdal, Lamictal, zoloft, Wellbutrin, Abilify, clonsepam, zypreza etc. My exsistance was unbearable. I went to a clinic and was taken off all the above. I spent three weeks rapid cycling with psychotic features and devestating depressions and suicidality. Within a week of starting Seroquel my sympto...

to early to tell

Sonja | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/8/2021
Condition: Bipolar Depression

I started quetipine about 6 months ago it really helped me with my mood staying stable and my panic attacks. This medication dosnt make me feel like a shell of a person which has been a struggle with previous medications. I’m just over all much happier and can appreciate the little things again.

Anonymous |
5/28/2021
Condition: Schizophrenia

Loved it!

Ritesh Gupta | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Caregiver
5/28/2021
Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
Shania | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/18/2021
Condition: Bipolar Depression

I'm not to sure we're to start I have been on q for about 5 years now and I hope it's not just me that wakes up with really bad munchies, I went to bed the other night and woke up with chocolate next to my bed. it makes me so tired and I just eat. I was eating the other night falling asleep and my partner had to wake me so I didn't choke lol. well all jokes aside I do really find this effective as I said I've been on this for 5 years I've had other medications in the past and quituipuine just sits right with me but I know we are not all the same.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient