You will be going to the bathroom. Make sure you have a can of air freshner handy with this one.

i had a skin reaction, i had hives all over my body, i itched from head to toe

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/11/2020
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Bronchitis

Overall this drug works well but comes with some expected side effects such as itch and rash but mild for me.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/31/2017
Condition: Skin Infection

Unlike the rest of these reviews, I have no allergy to penicillins or cephalosporins. Consequently, I had no side effects, the infection resolved completely within 7 days, and I am completely satisfied.

aliciah | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/27/2016
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection

Cefaclor did effectively treat UTI symptoms within an hour or two after my first dose. However after my second dose I developed hives over my upper legs, and less than an hour later I began to experience swelling in my throat. Stopped taking this drug after a trip to after hours care.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/1/2014
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

Had to take tablets 3 times a day for 10 days. Symptoms didn't start to decrease until the med was almost up. Two weeks later, I'm having symptoms again. Not effective for me.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient