Starting BP was 180/110 at times. Was started on metoprolol which was still giving me readings up around 160/100. I was switched to Irbesartan a few months ago and it's been very effective on its own. I get readings around 110/68 and have had no side effects. I am currently on the highest dosage but my readings are low enough, I'll be starting to cut it in half.

cathy | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
3/8/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

i was put on ibersartan when valsartan was recalled. shortly thereafter I developed severe heartburn and hair loss. I didnâ??t realize Ibersartan was causing it but after recently switching to another blood pressure med the heartburn and hair loss stopped.

Minnie | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/27/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This medication is not good for me because it makes me dizzy, headaches, tired and wants to sleep, it doesn’t ?lower my blood pressure. I keep waiting for improvement, but none after taking it for 10 days the pressure is still 158/95. I going to see doctor again in 10 days if no charge I will be asking for another medication.

Dlow | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
8/21/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Severe itching with this medicine

SherryS. | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/1/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Started taking this medication about the time of the recall. It works better than any other BP medications I have taken so I opted to continue taking it. No side effects and BP around 120/70 consistently.

jsurp | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/30/2018
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have taken the highest dose of this drug and it has had zero effect on my blood pressure.