I've been using Avapro for about 4 years with great success.

This medication appears to be designed for use by men. After reading all of the reviews this medication only works well for men (other then the ED)then for women, in general. There should be a BP med specifically designed for women with little or no side effects.

Rocco | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

This drug worked for reducing my Blood Pressure. However, this drug is causing multiple side effects for me including headaches, body fatigue, some foot numbness and just not feeling normal. After 2 long weeks...It's time to try something else.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
5/2/2020
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was taking 300 mg daily for 9 months and have not been on a worst drug for side effects. Constant fatigue, frequent urination and daily cramps under the soles of my feet. I feel that this drug robbed me of 9 months of my life. Would not recommend it for anyone.

Anonymous | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
9/7/2019
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I was taking 75 mg every day for 7 years ( high blood pressure) and after researching realised that a lot of my health problems were caused by this drug.I could not understand why I was feeling like I did because I did everything right re: lifestyle changes. Have ceased taking it . 2 weeks off it and feel fantastic and back to my old self.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/17/2016
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been on Avapro for a long time and it has been very effective in keeping my blood pressure down. However, recently, I have had difficulty in getting Avapro. It is no longer in the pharmacies and on back order. I have tried other BP medications that have not worked as well. Please get this medication back in the pharmacies ASAP.

swhitespaol.com | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/8/2015
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I WAS ON IT FOR A FEW YEARS AND IT CONTROLLED MY BP,BUT I DEVELOPED A COUGH AND SOB. I HAVE BEEN ON VERAPERMIL 300MG BUT MY BP IS OUT OF CONTROL..SO WE ARE TRYING AVAPRO 300MG STARTING 6/9..WE WILL SEE.