I have suffered from chronic yeast infections, likely from OCP use and a course of vancomycin I took 3 years ago. Because Monistat burned in the past, I typically turned to tioconazole 1 day. I've come to realize however, that these 1 day treatments never truly eradicate yeast fully, contributing to recurrent infections that are more resilient. I've tried literally every home remedy, to no avail (...

i am currently pregnant and i just got this yeast infection dont think i have ever had one at least that i can remember, i bought this product that my dr told me to get and after i inserted the medication in after a few mins it started to burn and itch. i tried to clean it out and didnt get most of it but i wanted to know if the reason of why it burn was because it is killing the infection need so...

Grace | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/2/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This product should not even be on the shelves. I had a very mild yeast infection, just some itching and swelling. I decided to use this because it was the only thing at my local CVS. Biggest mistake of my LIFE!!! This product burned so bad that I legitimately thought I was going to pass out from the pain. I was yelling and sobbing while contemplating going to the emergency room. The people leaving 5 star reviews are out of their minds. I will never ever again use the cream Monistat after my experience! Just get the 3 day ovule and be done. The pain is so excruciating, it is absolutely unbearable. Do yourself a favor and do NOT buy this product!!Read More Read Less

Crochetaddict | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/31/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I have used this product for years, the first injection gives me a mild burning sensation but I can take it. It doesn’t bother me at all. I think of it as the medicine is doing it’s job. After the first night I don’t have any burning or any other symptoms. This product works for me and I will continue to use it in the future.

Tootie | 19-24 | Female | Patient
7/10/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

So before I spend my money on anything I make sure I read the reviews first and I’m glad I didn’t really put to much attention into what people was saying because everybody body is different…. I’m 23 with my first yeast infection and I went maybe 2/3 weeks before I actually decided to cure it… yesterday July 9th, 2021 I brought Monistat 7 and when I inserted it I immediately felt the tingles and burning so bad that sitting down couldn’t help me lol I was walking about and forth for about a hour because the pain was sooo unbearable!!! Maybe after an hour I was able to lay down and finally go to sleep…. I also took an AZO YEAST with the monistat 7 for more results!! When I woke up I didn’t have no itching burning no nothing and I was completely satisfied!! Day 2 with is today July 10, 2021 when I inserted it I felt very little to nun tingling which lasted an hour but not as bad as yesterday….. so I know definitely it’s killing the yeast and I’m pretty sure when I wake up I’ll be perfect!!! I feel so good ?????? I wanna stop finishing the treatment because I feel better but ima thug it out for the next 5 days it’s well worth it for me !Read More Read Less

JJ | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/19/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Stopped using the Monistat 7 after 3 days. The burning after insertion is not worth it. Worst of all, I think it's causing some vaginally bleeding, which is concerning since I am pregnant. My doctor said to use it because its safer than the pills, but I am done. I would not suggest this product.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/9/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This was my first yeast infection and I was scared . My mother told me about monistat. I am on my second night and the itching is horrible I will say it lasts about an hour . Hopefully on my 3rd night the itching will cool down . And through out the day I feel fine just a little itching .

forthelasttime | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
6/2/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This medicine works. It is messy and if you have a mild infection or worse, the burning on days 1-3 is horrible to the point where you will reconsider everything you’ve done in life. You will research supplements and a healthy diet and what clothes to wear...but only a handful will make changes. The rest of us will be back on here to let the newbies know that yes, it works, but yes it will almost kill you. And if no one told you, do NOT get Monistat 1 or 3 unless life isn’t worth living.

Jackie | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Currently on day 3 of the product - have used it in the past to treat yeast infections. The first night there was a slight burning/ itching followed by a pulsating sensation (weirdest feeling) It only lasted about an hour. The box does state itching/burning could happen after inserting the medicine due to it killing off the yeast. The next morning after showering definitely felt the itch but carried on with my day. The second night there was no burning or itching and as of tonight (3rd day) I am not experiencing it either. Everyone’s different but if you can stick through the first night or two of the burn definitely worth it, it works! Read More Read Less

Kendra | Female | Patient
5/17/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I originally purchased the monistat 1 cream , but after reading the reviews I was terrified to use it. I purchased the monistat 7. I read that some people had very bad experiences, but after I used it there was no burning or itching at all. Every one is different, so maybe that's why there are weird reviews about extreme itching or burning after using this product, but I'm my experience it worked with no problem. I guess you have to use your own experience instead of other's.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I been using this medication for the last 6 days. I have no complaints with any burning. The itching and irritation is gone. It's easy to use kinda messy would suggest a panty liner. I try monistat one before this and it was the worst product ever.

BB | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/20/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I have severe anxiety about taking medication and these reviews scared me to the point of leaving my infection untreated for over a month. Decided to finally grow up and do it...waited for the unbearable burn/itching...NOTHING. It was FINE, all it has done was give me a slight headache but that’s listed as a possible side effect. Don’t let these reviews scare you, please take care of your infection!!

Jenniferv | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2021
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This medicine burns so bad!7 days is a long time to have to do treatment!

Xtinax2aktn | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/12/2020
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

How could you put yourself through 7 days of torture? Iâ??m still asking myself. My symptoms of the yeast infection are mild until I used Monistat 7!!! Iâ??m crying and trying to concentrate on my breathing because this pain is unbelievable and takes the breath out of me.... Iâ??m pregnant so Monistat 7 is my only option at this time and I gotta stick it out so it doesnâ??t get worse. 4 more to go;/ pray for me!!!!!!!!!

Mom of 6 | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/22/2020
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I am 37 and I am pregnant. My itching and discharge were not intense but still bothersome. I will usually get at least one yeast infection during pregnancy. The pills have the potential to cause more damaging affects because it has to travel through your entire system. The 7 day is safer for pregnant women. It's a low dose of the drug and it goes straight to the infected area. I did not experienced any itching or burning after use. I'm on my third day and my symptoms are gone besides having a watery discharge which I don't mind because it's part of the process. I use a thin liner. I'm very pleased and I used the off brand.Read More Read Less

Anonymous1213 | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/17/2020
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

At this moment I am laying with my feet in the air patting my damn vagina crying my eyes out. This would be the first time Iâ??ve ever had a yeast infection and hopefully itâ??s my last. I was better before I used the Monistat and Iâ??m angry at myself for doing this but Iâ??m going to just stay put and hopefully I can get rid of this mess.

College Girl | 19-24 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/15/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

I have had reoccuring yeast infections that i could not get rid of and decided to try Monistat 7. This product is great and I have not experienced any of the burning sensation that many reviews claim! My symptoms are almost completely gone after the second dose of medicine! I have noticed a increase in discharge so maybe wear a liner, but I donâ??t necessarily mind it if that is how it it cleans out all of the bad bacteria! I dont normally write reviews but wanted to write one to show that not everyone gets the crazy burning sensation that alot of women get! Great product and would say the 7 day monistat is definitely the way to go if you keep getting yeast infections! Read More Read Less

L | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/4/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

First, I’d like to say sorry to us as women for having to experience the burden of any changes to our sensitive area. This is my first yeast infection, and I wish I would have read the review to gain more knowledge about this product. My experience with a yeast infection happened pretty rapid. Instantly I had the horrible itching, and disgusting cottage cheese discharge, and immediately googled my symptoms to learn it was a yeast infection. I went to my local cvs and purchased the Monistat 7 and began treatment. Firstly if you’ve never used this product you WILL! experience more burning, and itching if you do not allow the product to stay inside of the vagina. Currently I’m on day 4 and I’ve learned from the first 3 day that In order to keep the product inside lay with your legs up in the air for at least an hour. (Great way to work on flexibility in the mean time). By doing this I promise you will only experience a slight sensation from the product since it will stay inside. I kept a make up mirror near me to make sure it stayed put. I wish I would’ve know this 3 days ago because I suffered, and cried , and really hated being a women and going through this experience. Again be sure to lay with your legs in the air, your choosing on if you want to open them or not while in the air. Hopefully this review will help any first timers. :)Read More Read Less

Anna | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/4/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

Very easy to use yes. But worst effects ever. Everyone is different. But for me it was the worst pain imaginable burning and itching and I wasnt even itching before. How are you supposed to take before bed. I felt like I was going to die. I had to rinse it out. I would never use again. Oh and my husband laughed the entire time I screamed and looked up reviews. Haha. Its horrid. A man had to make this product.

Mariah | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/4/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

This was the absolute worst experience I have ever had. I had a slit itch and noticed I was getting a yeast infection this would be my second one in my entire life. My first time I took pills by mouth. Simple. This time I tried monistat and OMG I would never recommend. The itching Immediately intensified and the it started to burn. The worst itch you canâ??t scratch ever. It was so bad. I ran to the bathroom used the shower head to rinse out. I tried it again 2 days later. Just as bad. Canâ??t sleep if youâ??re in pain right. It cause my vagina to hurt and my stomach began to cramp. Good luck. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | Patient
8/2/2019
Condition: Yeast Infection of Vagina and Vulva

As soon has I started using this product my infection started to clear up straight away. Easy application. Slight burning sensation after inserting on the first night but nothing like some women are saying in these comments. Night 2 there was little to no burning and night 3 and 4 have been perfectly fine with no pain or itching after inserting. Infections feels like it has cleared up completely, 3 more nights to go. Highly recommend so easy and convenient.

hopeihelped | 13-18 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient