Applied 2x daily to poison ivy rash on arm and lower leg. Itching was relieved and the rash dried within a few days.

Terrible had poison ivy in the bad parts used this been burning for 20 min can't move in so much pain washed it off still excruciating pain

Amanda F | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/13/2021
Condition: Itching

I am allergic to poison oak so when it gets on me it is really bad. Typically it take 3-4 wks for my rash to completely disappear. I have used this for only 24hrs and it has shaved a week of the healing process! No more itch and the swelling is almost non existent. I will now keep the spray and cream in my emergency kits!

Cm | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/16/2021
Condition: Itching

I have a bad case of poison ivy, covering both my legs and arms. It's unbearably itchy. I have been putting Ivarest on it constantly (it likes to rub off and peel off when anything touches it). The Ivarest hasn't made me any less itchy, and I still can't get rid of this poison ivy even after washing everything, getting a steroid shot, and taking 2 weeks of oral steroids. It's a nightmare. I was hoping Ivarest would help but it's not made any difference at all.

Itchy Fuck | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/25/2021
Condition: Itching

Caused an allergic reaction on my skin. Now its itchier than EVER! Used before bed for several days so I could sleep through the night. Diphenhydramine can cause skin irritation! Why is this an OTC drug? 5 stars for easy to use cause you just rub it on and then it fucks you.

alicatsmom | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/14/2020
Condition: Itching

AWFUL! I put the ointment on my ankles and one spot on my wrist. About an hour later I broke out in hives from head to toe. My face has a rash and is swollen on one side. I have hives all up and down my legs, my back, stomach and arms. I am going crazy with the itchiness. I am not sure what to do. Every where I look there are hives. My poor ankles which where what was infected with the posion ivy are now topped by hives. THANK you so much for this LOVELY (NOT) product.

Kbee | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/2/2019
Condition: Skin Irritation

I have had Poison Ivy for the past week was using Technu and Calmine Lotion with no relief. I went to ER and got a Steroid shot. I started for home and luckily stopped off at the local hardware store to pickup some stuff. The lady checking me out noticed my painted Calamine face and I explained. Lucky for me she had just gotten over Poison Ivy after being in the Hospital due to the Poison Ivy and she told me about Ivarrat and how well it worked for her. She just raved about it. I stopped at the store down from house and bought the Ivarest Spray and cream. I applied it and have been itch free for the last 8 hours. Ivarest worked for me. The rash is less red and swollen. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/10/2019
Condition: Itching

so effective!! love this product!!

KitKat | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
5/12/2019
Condition: Itching

This is the ONLY thing that stops the itching of my eczema/dermatitis!!!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
4/9/2019
Condition: Itching

I had a severe reaction to poison oak.Tried everything nothing worked til my brother bought Ivarest poison Ivy cream.Thanks for this product.

Jonny | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/4/2018

Blessed | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/29/2018
Condition: Itching

I am very very thankful for this product. I was going insane from poison ivy rash. I bought everything offered in walmart. This stuff works because it is an analgesic. It simply numbs the nerves like a pain killer. Calamine doesn't work. Hydrocortisone did not work. I tried tecnu and it didn't seem to do much. 91% alcohol seems to help somewhat. The best product period is Ivarest. It simply deadens the nerves. I just wanted the insane itching to be bearable. This gets rid of it. I used the spray and you should use plenty at the start and get your skin wet. It will take a while to numb up well. Then you keep the spray bottle with you and spray where the nerves start to wake up and itch again. A half hour to an hour in and you should be fine. After 2 hours the itching is completely gone, I am not kidding. The stuff is cheap too. It was about $4.50 a bottle and there is a $1 coupon on the bottle. So the stuff was $3.50 a bottle. I would have paid $40 a bottle. In summary, use plenty starting out. Don't do a light spray, really get your skin wet. Give it time to absorb like any analgesic and don't fall behind. The bottle says use not to use more than 3 or 4 times a day. I used as needed, it's topical, without any issues. I was going out of my mind before finding this product. Read More Read Less

JONES | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
6/4/2018
Condition: Skin Irritation

Had poison ivy for 2 weeks, and didn't know I could spread it, and found no relief at all. Came across this med at Wal-Mart. Worked immediately! Dried up the rash and stopped the itching and the spreading! Wish I found it sooner.

jarhead | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/30/2017
Condition: Skin Irritation

Works great on poison ivy. Relieves the itch a dries it up in a couple of days.

wolfie | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/29/2014

I got poison Ivy while working in my back yard this weekend. Bought Ivarest based on reviews I saw on WebMD. The stuff is great and it works almost immediately! Fantastic stuff! Where I had the rash I wish on no-one!

tootsie | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/25/2013

THE BEST!!!!!! I was eaten up by poison sumac.....it immediately stopped itching and after a couple days dried up the yech! LOVE IT!

cocacola | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/5/2013

I have chronic itching especially when the temps get up past 80 degrees. I apply at first itch and have been pretty happy! I've really tried everything without much luck. This stuff saved my poor skin!

123 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/30/2013

Had a lot of rashes from poisonous oak. It really stops itching for a long time. Really big rashes stopped leaking after couple days

CU | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/24/2012

rrh18 | 19-24 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/8/2011

poisen ivy was itching enough i wanted to tear my skin off this really helped me

dav | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2010

Ivarest defintly worked for me,it stopped the itching almost imediatley and even dried up the blisters,I give it a thumbs up for over the counter medications.