I discovered Loperamide by accident after several years of not being able to travel or go anywhere for an entire day. I take two 2mg tablets each morning after breakfast and one 2mg tablet after dinner each night. I am back to living a normal life and traveling. I used to be afraid to go anywhere at anytime. I use generic brands from the local pharmacy or grocery store.

For whatever reson, this drug seems to take 2 days to show any results. When you have diarrhea, dehydration sets in long before this medicine works. I have had better luck with Pepto Bismol.

CJ | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/22/2021
Condition: Diarrhea due to Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Was prescribed by my doctor for IBS. Was told to take one a day or as needed. It has significantly helped my bathroom problems and I feel like I don't have as many emergency bathroom visits.

Patrick B | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/13/2017
Condition: Diarrhea

Every couple years I get the stomach flu and when I do I take this drug and it is literally a miracle drug I was throwing up had diarrhea every 5 to 10 minutes I start off and take for 4mg of loperamide and then everything goes away like nothing ever happened

me | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/7/2017
Condition: Diarrhea due to Inflammatory Bowel Disease
iWeb ebb | 75 or over | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/27/2017
Condition: Diarrhea due to Inflammatory Bowel Disease

Cannot determine the use as a preventive 1/2 a day or two a week or only after exposed of bowel explosion

Des | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
2/27/2017
Condition: Diarrhea caused by Chemotherapy

Easy to use, very effective. Exceptionally easy to adjust the dosage.