This cream is a MIRACLE!!!! I get severe boils and bactroban almost eliminates them within 24-48 hours. Before my doctor had me start using this cream, most of my boils had to be lanced and drained in the doctor's office...ouch, by the way! My doctor also has me use my bactroban on my acne and it clears up within 24 hours. It works on ingrown hairs as well. I am a 35 year old female who has be...

can you use this on shingles

Jenny99 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
2/13/2021
Condition: Type of Skin Infection - Impetigo

All thanks to Dr. Ojie the great herbal healer for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of herpes since 2017 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the herpes out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for herpes i saw a comment about Dr.Ojie ,how he cured herpes with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and miraculously i was cured from herpes , thank you dr Ojie you can also contact him on [email protected] call/whatsApp +2349015357322 . Doctor Ojie can cure the following diseases :: Kidney failure ,Herpes1/2, CANCER, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Hepatitis A/B, chronic pancreatitis, Emphysema, COPD (Chronic , Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), asthma, Acute angle-closure Glaucoma, Diabetes, CHRONIC PANCREATITIS.

MikeH1023 | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
5/20/2018
Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/24/2016
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

Went to the emergency room and was told I had impetigo Dr wrote a prescription for bactroban.By the second day it had my face itching so bad I wanted to rip my face off. Unfortunately it also did nothing to help the infection.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/1/2016
Condition: Infection of the Skin caused by Staphylococcus Aureus

Had a place on my foot that wouldn't heal, dr prescribed this now I am on my 5th day off work due to severe burns on my feet from this medicine, will never use again.

Anonymous | Patient
11/18/2015

Nightmare. Had road rash and knee scrapes from bike accident. They were healing but went to a clinic to make sure no infection. Was given mupirocin cream . Before they put it on had no pain on my burns or cuts. After they put it on extreme burning and it didn't go away. Called a few hours later to tell them. The cuts began oozing yellow green stuff where they previously were all dried up. The skin was burned and sore. I will never ever use this again. Will need to go back to family dr tomorrow to get a cream to put on to now heal the damage the mupirocin caused. Terrible experience.