PLEASE BEWARE OF THE HORRIBLE WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS OF THIS MEDICATION WHEN/IF YOU DISCONTINUE IT. I AM GOING THROUGH MAJOR, SERIOUS WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS FROM ABRUPTLY STOPPING THE MEDICATION AND IT IS AT TIMES UNBEARABLE TO DEAL WITH. I HAVEN'T SLEPT AN ENTIRE NIGHT THOUGH IN OVER 13 DAYS NOW, THE HORRIBLE HEADACHES, VERTIGO, SHAKING, RAPID HEARTBEAT/TACYCARDIA, HORRIBLE SWEATING (I AM HAVING TO CHANG...

do not let your pill doctor make you take this drug. its the worst antidepressant i have ever taken. i quit cold turkey and feel ten thousand times better than i did while on this wicked med. side effects of cold turkey were nominal for me. DONT USE THIS PRODUCT!

Marilynn | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/3/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I hate this medication. The withdrawal symptoms are enough to push you off the edge.

Makenzie | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/27/2021
Condition: Repeated Episodes of Anxiety

It works well for me but I still have major episodes from time to time. But the withdrawal is horrible, it felt like I was dying.ngl

Anonymous | Female | Patient
3/24/2021
Condition: Posttraumatic Stress Syndrome

Withdrawals are TERRIBLE, even if your does is only late, and not missed. Not worth it at all.

tolkien37 | 25-34 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
3/17/2021
Condition: Panic Disorder

For the last 6 years I have been taking this at 150 mg. My panic attacks are nonexistent. Taking this helped me to also seek out a therapist and combined with my medication I feel like I am finally normal. To anyone reading this I hope you find what works for you and do not give up. I wish you all the best.

Sunshine | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/12/2021
Condition: Major Depressive Disorder

I've had depression and anxiety since I was a small child. I've tried several different medications for my mental health. Most have not worked for me, and Venlafaxine is one of them. Not a big surprise there, as we're all different and medications don't work for everyone. What I truly hated about this medication was the withdrawal symptoms. Even weaning off while slowly upping the dose of a new medication made me extremely sick.