If it weren't for this amazing drug and neb I'm sure I'd be in the hospital. I get yearly pnemonia & bronchitus(sp)...yes both and each time I "get" to spend time in the ER, plus I have severe Asthma. I've been blessed with a Neb and the medication and it has truly been a Godsend! I just got over both the above issues without any visit to the ER, all due to the Neb & med!! AMAZING!! I've had my Da...

it help i think but i need to no the side effects from it

Salonede | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/14/2021
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

Was recently hospitalized for heart failure and also diagnosed with severe lung damage from smoking. Had difficulty breathing and frequent shortness of breath, with morning cough and wheezing episodes. Upon release was prescribed Albuterol Inhaler. Respiratory improvement was felt immediately and is ongoing.

bossbcs | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/18/2021

It was effective after 2nd dose using nebulizer.

Mackie | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2020
Condition: Asthma Prevention

It REALLY helps! I think it helps prevent a asthma attack! Although I do have a bit of tremble though!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

does not work for me at all!! Useless. No relief at all, still trouble breathing. I would rather have nothing at all! I find it hard to believe that it gives anyone with COPD any kind of relief.

Ray | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/5/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

My insurance will only pay for this new generic version of Albuterol Sulfate HFA 90 MCG Inhaler, made by PERRIgo. I have always used VentolinHFA or a copy version of the Ventolin. This generic version is awful. Weak spray, safety cap difficult to remove and unattached to the unit. The spray is very weak and is ineffective.

Ams | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2020
Condition: Asthma

I have used ventolin before with great progress but now just tries this new albuterol sulfate and it did not work, I did not get any relief from it, no difference at all.

Ams | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2020

Heather | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/20/2018

This drug was prescribed to be to stop my cough and it caused anxiety, chest pains, and bronchodpasm (diagnosed by an ER doctor).

Blacksharr | 13-18 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/28/2018

I used this medication in the form of an inhaled liquid, I was not feeling well at the time so I took a cold medicine along with it. In doing so I had increasingly boosted the side effects, I was very nauseated, my stomach hurt badly, my body got intensely hot, and I could not control the amount of shaking. I knew I was not allergic to the substance, however, I had a non-severe reaction that scared me.

kaylamariexox17 | 13-18 | Female | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
3/23/2017
Condition: Asthma Attack

I have been taking this medication every time I get sick or have breathing problems since I was a small child. Used correctly the results can be either fast acting or require other medication.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | Patient
3/19/2017
Condition: Asthma Attack

I can breathe comfortably again!

billy J | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/30/2016
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

It helps and is cost effective compared to Advair or Breo. Probably not as effective as those.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
6/24/2016
Condition: Asthma

Warning the PROAIR RESPICLICK INHAL POWDER contains milk and lactose. My wife took this product after being prescribed by her doctor, and she is severely allergic to milk.

Anonymous | 7-12 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/14/2016
Condition: Bronchitis

I started using this drug and it gave me some relief from coughing but it did not open my airways well. It was very easy to use though.

Skian | 55-64 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/2/2016
Condition: Asthma Attack

I usually manage my asthma quite well, but once in a while neither my allergy or bronchial meds, nor my inhaler stop the asthma attack. Since being given this emergency treatment by my doctor in her office, I turn to this in lieu of going to the ER. My breathing usually returns to almost normal by the end of my treatment. It causes a bit of shakiness

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/18/2016
Condition: Asthma

Thanks goodness for this medication, I was at the ER long time ago and that is what they used for my asthma attack ,last year my doctor prescribe this medication I am so glad I have ,is the only think that helps me when my breathing gets bad! Since my asthma getting better, this is the second time I used in a period of once a year. I will keeping using if I need it. Of course it gives me the jitters, and palpitations, but is better that havin asthma ...

Anonymous | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/9/2016
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

While I have COPD I also have pulmonary fibrosis as a result of rheumatoid arthritis. My doctor prescribed this drug after I had the flu and was having problems. It works well in "opening" my lungs and maybe 1 in 5 times it will give me a little nervousness or anxiety. It passes quickly and is not a deal breaker by any means. I use this in conjunction with other drugs but works very well for its intended purposes.

RevDuck | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/27/2015
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

I've used an albuterol sulfate inhaler since being diagnosed with COPD. Very helpful for me with no side effects. I administer the inhalant every four to five hours and also use a nebulizer while sleeping.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/2/2015
lindsey40186 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/1/2015
Condition: Bronchitis

This medication, though wonderful at what it was supposed to do, did not sit well with me. It did a wonderful job of keeping my airway open and making it so much easier to breath, but the headache that accompanied it was too much, and I had to stop using it.