If it weren't for this amazing drug and neb I'm sure I'd be in the hospital. I get yearly pnemonia & bronchitus(sp)...yes both and each time I "get" to spend time in the ER, plus I have severe Asthma. I've been blessed with a Neb and the medication and it has truly been a Godsend! I just got over both the above issues without any visit to the ER, all due to the Neb & med!! AMAZING!! I've had my Da...

it help i think but i need to no the side effects from it

bossbcs | 75 or over | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
2/18/2021

It was effective after 2nd dose using nebulizer.

Mackie | 7-12 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/27/2020
Condition: Asthma Prevention

It REALLY helps! I think it helps prevent a asthma attack! Although I do have a bit of tremble though!

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

does not work for me at all!! Useless. No relief at all, still trouble breathing. I would rather have nothing at all! I find it hard to believe that it gives anyone with COPD any kind of relief.

Ray | 65-74 | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
5/5/2020
Condition: Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease

My insurance will only pay for this new generic version of Albuterol Sulfate HFA 90 MCG Inhaler, made by PERRIgo. I have always used VentolinHFA or a copy version of the Ventolin. This generic version is awful. Weak spray, safety cap difficult to remove and unattached to the unit. The spray is very weak and is ineffective.

Ams | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/21/2020
Condition: Asthma

I have used ventolin before with great progress but now just tries this new albuterol sulfate and it did not work, I did not get any relief from it, no difference at all.