I was diagnosed with Rosacea 4 weeks ago. I had painful pimples all over my face. My dermatologist prescribed Metrogel to be used once each day, with an oral antibiotic, Doxycycline 100mg, twice each day. Today ws my 1 month check-up and my face looks so much better. I have to continue using Metrogel daily.

noname | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2020
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Had untreated rosacea for about 6 months before seeing derm and having it diagnosed. Tried metrogel and ALL symptoms cleared within 3 days! noticed huge difference on day 2. Miracle drug for me. And super cheap too! Wish I knew about this 6 months ago. Cannot recommend enough.

Jenna | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2020
Condition: Acne Rosacea

Prescribed for early onset rosacea, never had skin problems in my younger years other than a pimple here and there, I noticed little bumps on forehead and cheeks at 39 and just thought adult acne, seen derm and diagnosed rosacea, prescribed the 1% gel and started seeing results in just two days!!! I was worried based off other reviews, I was lucky to have insurance coverage with only $15 copay. Overall, I am satisfied with results.

Red in the face | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/4/2019
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I have had rosacea for years. I have kept it under control with an off the shelf product called prosacea. During a recent flare up I had happened to be at my doctors for another matter. She noticed my face and prescribed Metrogel. It was useless for me. It made no difference. I even tried, for 3 weeks, on only half my face, and I could see no difference between the two sides. At $140 a tube (Canadian), it was a big waste of money.

rickem8 | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/10/2018
Condition: Acne Rosacea

I had a red/purple nose with acne as well as a red (rashed) forehead and cheeks. The results were immediate...I no longer have skin problems. I wash my face in the shower with water only...and apply metrogel cream right after. I am male and very happy with the results.

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/17/2018
Condition: Acne Rosacea

This drug is useless. Leaves face feeling like you have a mask on all the time. Not easy to use, pump either gives too much or not a lot. This medication should be taken off the shelf.