So far it has been working for me. I have,vt had no side effects.no nausea or vomiting. I,m on my thrid treatment I take it once aweek. And radiation 5 day,s a week.

i experienced excessive leg and feet swelling.excessive weight gain ,bloating, headaches, sinus pressure&pain,nausea,fatigue. it never seems to hit me the same twice in a row.

Angelkissed | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
5/25/2018
Condition: Breast Cancer

Diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer. Found two tumors and it spread to the skin and a couple lymph nodes. The chemo reduced the size of the tumors after the first treatment, and have continued to shrink. The skin and lymph nodes cleared up completely. The side effects were minimal for me. Only tiredness. I was able to go to work after treatments and have not missed a day since the treatments started. Hair is long gone, headaches, tearing and dry skin have been about the worst of it and have all been very manageable. I consider myself lucky. It is working and I am living a pretty normal life!

M1IN3I5S7T9E1R | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months |
11/29/2012
Condition: Cancer of Prostate that has Spread to Other Part of Body

I've been on taxatere,and had 6 sessions, was successful for 3yrs.;then my PSA began to rise again, so now i'm on the docetaxel, and this is my 3rd treatment.I pray this will get me another three yrs.

Vivelavie | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
9/12/2012
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

Metastatic breast cancer tumors in sternum, ribs and vertebrae shrank. Pleural fluid in lung reduced. I breathe better. My nails are all dark and crooked, I'm sometimes weak and sleepy but I'm alive and probably will be longer because of docetaxel!

hradioheart | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/13/2012
Condition: Breast Cancer that has Spread to Another Part of the Body

it burn my feet and hands,losing finger and toe nails

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/23/2010
Condition: Breast Cancer

It has shrunk the tumor, but all my muscles just hurt all over.