Dr cycles me on for 5 days and off for 2 days. It keeps your body from building up a tolerance to the medication. Take a month break every few months along with cycling on/off each week. Lost 77 lbs, kept it off during the month long breaks. I have 30 more lbs to loose, eating low carb and calorie, healthy fats and lean protein. Exercise 4 times a week.

i have not tried this medication yet

Emily | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/28/2021
Condition: Overweight

I started this meditation about a month ago and I weighed 348lbs I went to the doctors 2 days ago and weighed in at 327.in the beginning I didn't have some side effects but the more I took the pill it went away. My goal is to get to 220 more would be nice . I work 8 hrs a day and a restaurant manager im always moving . I eat what I want like before I was on it but not as must

Alkay | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/5/2021
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

This medicine worked very well for what it was supposed to do. However, I had quite a few side effects. It really messed with my digestive system rather than only suppressing hunger. Every time I had more than a banana or a few peanut butter crackers, I would have horrible stomach cramps, use the bathroom too much or not be able to at all, and I was very nauseous, especially towards the end of the day. I had to stay on Zofran or another nausea medicine to make it through the day. I also experienced insomnia. Works great for what it is supposed to do, but the side effects make it not worth it. Hopefully will get on another one to help me lose weight. Also, I hope others don’t have the side effects because they suck.

Charlotte | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2021
Condition: Overweight

Took this years ago went from 193 pounds at 5'2 to 119 within several months, also was on a 1200 cal diet , never could lose weight so tried this, i did very short & steady workouts like 5 min working my way up to 15 at most 2 to 3 days a week & ate alot of baked chicken & water or unsweet tea w lemon i kept weight off for 8 years i would half the meds & take pill every 2 or 3 days for 30 days & it worked!.

Mary123 | 25-34 | Female | Patient
1/29/2021
Condition: Overweight

I would recommend this drug to everyone who has been struggling with weight loss. I lost 50 lbs in 4 months with calorie counting and exercise 5 times a week. I have kept it off for 2 years. I still have to work out and watch my eating habits. I have struggled with being overweight for my whole life. It some crazy side effects sometimes but it is worth it. I know that it is difficult to find a store online, so I will advise where I bought https://tlabc.tech/c74f1d5cf6

Kaymarie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I had my youngest child in june of 2017 and before I had gotten pregnant, I lost 50lbs by myself after having my birth control (nexplanon) taken out. When I got the implant in my arm (January 2015) I weighed 190, in December of 2015 I went to the dr and weighed 298!!! Heaviest I had ever been! I had the implant taken out in January 2016, and between January and September when I got pregnant I got down to 240ish. After I had my child I was down to 237 and I couldnt get it off, so my dr put me on Adipex in October of 2017, between Oct 2017 to March 2018, I had lost another 50 lbs. Then I lost my grandma, who was my best friend, and went into a bad depression, stopped my medicine, started drinking more regularly, and from March 2018 to current, I had gained 100 lbs back :(. Now that I have gotten my life together, I have accepted the loss, stopped drinking, and knew I couldnt keep living like this! So I called my dr 8/19 and asked to be put back on Adipex, she didnt hesitate and put me right back on it! I started the medicine again 8/21/20 weighing in at 279, and yesterday 8/31/20 I weighed myself and I have lost 10.5 lbs. (but I really feel like its more because aunt flo decided to make a visit on sunday so the bloating can cause weight fluctuations) but I highly suggest this medication if you struggle to lose weight, have PCOS (I do, & it makes weight loss hard) or need to see fast results to get you motivated! But dont expect to take this medication and continue your current life style because it will not work! Only side effects I have had are dry mouth for the first 3 days, once that passes I am fine! & I dont want to say the energy burst slows down after a week or so, but the first week you cant stay still, you want to keep moving and getting things done, but for me after a week my (have to move cant sit still) subsides but I still have energy to do things I WANT to do :) Ps. single care app has great deals on the medication!!! 9.77 at walmart :)