Dr cycles me on for 5 days and off for 2 days. It keeps your body from building up a tolerance to the medication. Take a month break every few months along with cycling on/off each week. Lost 77 lbs, kept it off during the month long breaks. I have 30 more lbs to loose, eating low carb and calorie, healthy fats and lean protein. Exercise 4 times a week.

i have not tried this medication yet

Mary123 | 25-34 | Female | Patient
1/29/2021
Condition: Overweight

I would recommend this drug to everyone who has been struggling with weight loss. I lost 50 lbs in 4 months with calorie counting and exercise 5 times a week. I have kept it off for 2 years. I still have to work out and watch my eating habits. I have struggled with being overweight for my whole life. It some crazy side effects sometimes but it is worth it. I know that it is difficult to find a store online, so I will advise where I bought https://tlabc.tech/c74f1d5cf6

Kaymarie | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/1/2020
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

I had my youngest child in june of 2017 and before I had gotten pregnant, I lost 50lbs by myself after having my birth control (nexplanon) taken out. When I got the implant in my arm (January 2015) I weighed 190, in December of 2015 I went to the dr and weighed 298!!! Heaviest I had ever been! I had the implant taken out in January 2016, and between January and September when I got pregnant I got down to 240ish. After I had my child I was down to 237 and I couldnt get it off, so my dr put me on Adipex in October of 2017, between Oct 2017 to March 2018, I had lost another 50 lbs. Then I lost my grandma, who was my best friend, and went into a bad depression, stopped my medicine, started drinking more regularly, and from March 2018 to current, I had gained 100 lbs back :(. Now that I have gotten my life together, I have accepted the loss, stopped drinking, and knew I couldnt keep living like this! So I called my dr 8/19 and asked to be put back on Adipex, she didnt hesitate and put me right back on it! I started the medicine again 8/21/20 weighing in at 279, and yesterday 8/31/20 I weighed myself and I have lost 10.5 lbs. (but I really feel like its more because aunt flo decided to make a visit on sunday so the bloating can cause weight fluctuations) but I highly suggest this medication if you struggle to lose weight, have PCOS (I do, & it makes weight loss hard) or need to see fast results to get you motivated! But dont expect to take this medication and continue your current life style because it will not work! Only side effects I have had are dry mouth for the first 3 days, once that passes I am fine! & I dont want to say the energy burst slows down after a week or so, but the first week you cant stay still, you want to keep moving and getting things done, but for me after a week my (have to move cant sit still) subsides but I still have energy to do things I WANT to do :) Ps. single care app has great deals on the medication!!! 9.77 at walmart :)

SameMeNewBody | 25-34 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/21/2020
Condition: Overweight

Started using Adipex in April 2019, by June I had lost 46lbs. For me my biggest problem was overeating. Adipex stopped that completely. Suppressed my appetite which helped me so much. Before starting Adipex I was 281 I'm now 203. Been on a break since September so I'm excited to see how much I will lose this time. :-)

Emily Williams | 25-34 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/11/2019
Condition: Overweight

Adipex is one of the most popular drugs prescribed for weight loss, and people regularly buy the drug. Youâ??ll find many online sources that claim to sell the drug or drugs of a similar kind. It is very effective for weight loss.

Aries_blond | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/18/2019
Condition: Weight Loss Management for an Obese Person

This pill decreases my appetite, but where I live it is way too hot this summer to walk or do alot of exercise. I have managed a loss of 10 lbs in 10 weeks. I drink 80 oz of water per day and maintain a strict diet. I guess my age plays into it alot. I'm also taking Lipo BC which is supposed to burn fat. This doesn't seem to work. Any suggestions?