I had my gall bladder removed over a year ago and experienced chronic diarrhea ever since. After numerous tests and pills I was finally prescribed this medicine - instant cure! It has actually been over a week since I have had diarrhea and I feel wonderful. The only downside is scheduling the three time a day dosage with other medications, due to the time you have to wait to do so. I did not l...

It does not taste very bad.The gritty taste turns my stomach.

RM | 55-64 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
1/19/2019
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

Iâ??ve been taking 1 sachet a night before eating for a month or so now after being diagnosed with Lymphocytic Colitis. I was on steroid medication for 2 mths prior but still having an urgency to run to the toilet several times a day. I must say that Questtan Lite has certainly reduced the urgency and number of times I need to use the toilet. I find that it is quite easy to drink mixed with pineapple juice.

Roz | 65-74 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/16/2018
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

Nerves to stomach damaged during repair of large hiatus hernia. Diarrhoea 2-3 days per week, often multiple times. Two years later started on quest ran lite. Two weeks of perfect results, then 6 weeks pretty good, now 2 weeks of experiencing dumping again 2-3 days per week. Any suggestions?

Aussie guy | 35-44 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
1/16/2017
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

I've been taking this medication for the past 27 years. I had a lot of small bowel removed due to complications as a child. I'm now 40 years of age. Without this medication I would have diarrhea literally 10 or more times a day. It tastes like river sand and can stick to the back of my throat but would be a lot worse off without it. I cannot obtain a shaker here in Australia anymore through Aspen which I'm not happy about. I've been using the same shaker for over 20 years and would happily pay for a replacement if I could get one. Its good to know I'm not the only one out there who suffers my condition. I wish there was a support group.

summer299 | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
4/7/2015
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

I have been taking one sachet each day for 6 months. Before taking this medication I would constantly need the toilet and found it impossible to travel anywhere. I was diagnosed with Ibs and had to take Imodium most days. What a difference this medication has made no more embarrassing accidents.I'm able to live a normal life.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/6/2014
Condition: Chronic Diarrhea

I had intestinal surgery because of Crohns Disease, which caused diarrhea. It has worked very well.