This cleared up my sinus infection, but with terrible side effects. I experienced anxiety, depression, vivid nightmares, and one auditory hallucination. I also experienced extreme irritability. I was unable to finish the whole course due to the side effects, but my infection was cleared by then. I will not take this medication again.

I went to my doctor for a sinus problem. He determined I had the beginnings of a sinus infection. He prescribed this medication, which I've been on for 4 days. It hasn't done a thing for me. I can't sleep at night since my nose is still so plugged and my sinuses are still so painful. This drug does nothing for sinus infections.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
2/17/2021
Condition: Lyme Disease

Took this medication for almost 2 years. 500mg twice a day. I have Bartonella, Babesiosis and Lyme. Didnt notice side effects because of all of my side effects from being sick and taking a lot of medications already. Helped a lot. I was able to start eating better. Controlled the bacteria growth. Im also on 2 other antibiotics.

Liollipop | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/15/2021
Condition: Bacterial Infection with Bronchitis
Hans Castorp | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/8/2021
Condition: Acute Infection of the Nose, Throat or Sinus

The first time I took this antibiotic as it was prescribed by a specialist as treatment of throat and nose infection. In short - 7 days of misery. It did alleviate the symptoms but to be honest I think it would've been the same if I had just left my body cope with the infection. The difference, however, was that the drug had some terrible side effects - serious fatigue, moments of anxiety and bad insomnia. I got a tongue thrush on top of everything! The benefits of this antibiotic were largely overshadowed by the trouble it caused. It's individual but I personally would never take it again.

Danielle | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2020
Condition: Acute Bacterial Infection of the Sinuses

First day, my sinusitis symptoms were gone but replaced with diarrhea and metallic taste. Second day, metallic taste, headaches, anxiety and insomnia. This continued to night terrors the next day. Never again will I try this drug. I cant even bring myself to finish the box.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/11/2020
Condition: infection caused by bacteria

I have been on this drug for 2 days. Main issues are tiredness during the day, insomnia at night. Also dry mouth with bitter taste, but this doesn't last long. To avoid the digestion issues experienced by others, I take various probiotics and prebiotics (e.g. sauerkraut, yogurt), and it has worked well.