This was by far the easiest to take of the three chemotherapy drugs which I was prescribed to treat my testicular cancer. Before starting the IV, I was 'pre-treated' with a normal dose of tylenol and given 50mg of Benadryl via IV, which is FUN. I highly recommend having this treatment only when you can sleep a couple of hours before returning home or have somebody with you who can drive you sinc...

NLPHL | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/29/2017

My husband was treated with 15 mg for NLPHL 4 cycles which caused severe lung injury and passed away after being in ICU for 25 days. Very bad drug

negolien | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/12/2016
Condition: Testicular Germ Cell Cancer

Can be nasty as far as fever goes. Scarring of the lungs is a serious serious issue. My toxicity symptoms started with a cough so be aware of that. If you start getting a dry cough notify your Dr asap.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/2/2014
Condition: Common Wart

I had a wart on my heel for such a long time. The Dr Scholl wart remover, the cryogenics didn't work. i went to see a foot doctor and she recommended I get 4 shots of bleomycin. I didn't know anything about bleomycin. I'm not afraid of shots or needles, it didn't hurt. I was able to walk on my heel the same day. The day after though, it was hurting so much! The wart area became almost black, the doctor had warned me that it was going to become black but I waan't expecting the pain! It's been two days and it still hurts! Apparently the pain will last 5-14 days (ouch!) I'm still able to walk but on my toes, I hope after these shots I won't have anything left or else I'm going to need more shots! I don't think I can handle it again!

grieving | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
9/28/2013
Condition: Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma

My father was on this as part of his chemo for non Hodgkin's lymphoma. His cancer was going away but this drug caused pulmonary fibrosis. He went into the ICU on 9/10 and he passed away from acute respitory distress last Friday 9/20.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver