I take Arthrotec 75mg...1tab twice a day. I have Osteoarthrites and Fibromyalgia. I have taken this drug for years and it helps me a lot. I thought at one point either it was not helping or my condition had gotten worse. I was off of it for a few days and could not hardly walk. I hurt all over. Then when I started back taking it the symtoms went away. I do still have some pain but nothing like it ...

I was prescribed this medication by an arthritis specialist for my knee last fall. I tried to take it like prescribed but it made me violently sick to my stomach no matter how many different ways I tried to take it, before eating, after eating, during a meal. Every time it ended with me being incredibly queasy, vomiting or with horrible stomach cramps and feeling like I had sever food poisoning. T...

Ravenkiddy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/15/2017
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

I have been taking about 6 months. This medication has greatly improved my pain, swelling and mobility. I haven't needed opiods since I started, its great!

Anonymous | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
2/26/2017
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

Arthrotec relieves the pain in my shoulders quite well, but if I take it for two or more days in a row, I begin to get horrible toothache pain, usually associated with my molars. I can stop using Arthrotec and the mouth pain clears up.

Doozin | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
9/21/2016
Condition: Rheumatic Disease causing Pain & Stiffness in Backbone

my insurance will not pay for this anymore BUT it is amazing and I only had to take it every three day. yes I have to eat a large meal before taking it and snack for the next hour but it is amazing and wish I could get more. it is gold.

heidi | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/6/2015
Condition: Osteoarthritis and High Risk of Developing Gastric Ulcers

I have found this tab. very good for pain.

Alamo52ca | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
1/18/2015
Condition: Gout

Cured the gout but gave me a blood clot in other leg