I take it for degenerative disc disease in my neck and back (I am 72), and "severe" (per MD) arthritis in my knee. With this med, I have NO pain and feel wonderful. I have been given vicodin for severe pain, but don't like the foggy feeling I get. I take the prescribed dose (800mg) of IBUB 2 times daily, but sometimes,I have to have a third, if I am overdoing it.

My neck is fused (C2-6) and I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis in it. When taking ibuprofen 800 mg I become extremely agitated, suffer sleeplessness, and anxious. Will not use again at any dosage.

Anonymous |
4/17/2021

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/14/2020
Condition: Pain

Broken finger it healed broken now having lots of pain. This medication doesn’t work at all

Tromba59 | 55-64 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
3/5/2018
Condition: Pain

I took this medication to relieve the pain from various joint injuries sustained 15 to 40 years ago. I found it works very well. I did have a serious side effect. This is in no way related to the drug itself but the necessity to follow the dosage directions. I started have flu like symptoms on top of the normal cold weather aches and pains I have every year. I got a bit loose with the dosage and developed some kidney problems that required medical attention. I do think that when taken as directed, this is a very effective medication for minor pain. I have been told to only take acetaminophen now which is absolutely useless for my pain issues.

Anonymous | 25-34 | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
2/12/2018
Condition: Head Pain

I have suffered with headaches all my life and this medication is the only thing that has given me a better quality of life. I have severe anxiety and am afraid of most pills as i am very sensitive to them. The only side effects is gas and sometimes constipation if i am using frequently.

Clearly | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/12/2017

Completely clears my skin from acne. Figured it out by accident when I had to take it for my wisdom tooth removal. Only thing that will clear it, but I found Boswellia to use instead as a natural alternative with less side effects.