Hello! I am the man who first started taking the medicine only a few days ago (in a different post that you can read on here). I promised myself that I would get back to this website and write about how I am doing now that I have been taking this medicine for around 6 months now. I originally went from 1 1/2cc every 2 weeks to 2 1/2 cc every 2 weeks. I am feeling GREAT. My wife has noticed tha...

hillmillenia | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/1/2020

I have more energy, my drive is enhanced and my musculature is returning to a degree

marie harris | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/31/2020
Condition: Significant Weight Loss from HIV

I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 8 months ago, i suffered from HIV for 5years but with the help of Doctor OKITI medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunt from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly introduce her to DR OKITI and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 11 persons to DR OKITI and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs, injections, surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact DR OKITI now, he is a herbal doctor, i assure you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. DR OKITI has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetes, asthma, hepatitis, HBP, STD, cancer etc. Contact @drokiti7 now via Email @[email protected]/Whatsapp:+2347050670365

SonicGB | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
7/16/2020
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

I see people posting that they tried testosterone for a few weeks or a month, and then quit because it wasn't effective. It took a full year of weekly injections to notice improvement in some areas, and this is common for men, so don't give up so quickly. Just because it restores normal T levels quickly doesn't mean the body responds instantly.

Austin | 19-24 | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
1/17/2019
Condition: Pituitary Hormone Deficiency

I was put on testosterone cypionate injection 200 mg once a month on june 21st 2018 for hypogonadism and every was great for me from then on through january 3rd 2019 when i was put on 400 mg a month every 2 weeks and since then i have had nonstop severe anxiety and diarrhea since then, i will not be continuing with this new dosage until i go back to see my endocrinologist on febuary 28th!!

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
10/20/2018
Condition: Deficient Activity of the Testis

I've been taking 200mg every week for over a year and have been feeling great. Worked with my doc on getting the dosing right, but have not had any issues. Drive is up, and not as tired as I was.