I've been on this medication for one month. The only side effect was when I nicked myself shaving I didn't think the bleeding would stop. I've notice in the last few days that I'm feeling better than I have in some time. After riding my bicyle 10 miles my recover time was shorter than when I only rode 5 to 7 mile before getting the stent and starting this med.

Pamela donohoe | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/18/2021
Condition: Blood Clot Prevention Following Percutaneous Coronary Intervention

Not too happy with the pain i get in my stomach its a niggling pain in between and under my ribcage

Gingos | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/16/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent Peripheral Artery Thromboembolism

The doctor put me on this to prevent a possible issue with my carotid arteries. I took it for two weeks and then developed an uncontrollable itch in the palm of my hands and then a rash and itching all over. I stopped taking it. After an MRA it turned out that I am fine, but I still itch after three weeks.

Elllen J | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/3/2021
Condition: Treatment to Prevent a Blood Clot in a Vascular Stent

After two weeks of taking this drug, today I have swelling of the lips and intense itching in the palms of both my hands

Anonymous | 65-74 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
7/23/2019
Condition: Prevention for a Blood Clot going to the Brain

only problems i have is easy bruise and blood marks on my arms

Max | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
3/22/2019
Condition: Prevention for a Blood Clot going to the Brain

Haven’t had any issues, only that I can bruise easily and cuts tend to bleed out much longer. I’m 42 and had a stroke two years ago and will most likely be taking this drug permanently, I also take atorvastain which was prescribed and must be taken daily also.