After having severe RA for 25 years and trying everything under the sun, this drug changed my life. I'm more active, have lost weight, am happier because I feel like me again, the me that disapeared when I got this disease. I even had to warn my grown kids that they were seeing a side of me they'd never experienced. That's a good thing.:) I've had two sets of two infusions 6 months apart. I've bee...

after first infusion started breathing problems they went ahead with second one ended up with bronchtis and terrible shortness of breath now on three inhalers and antibotics not much improvement

Mkh | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/15/2018
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
TJ0178 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
11/12/2016
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

I had my second treatment yesterday. I have a moderate headache today and fatigue. The last treatment on about the 4th day after treatment, the fatigue went away. It is still too early for me to know the effectiveness of these treatments .I was on different biological for 5 years and I did not improve but continued to get worse . My Dr has high hopes that I will have good improvement.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
8/13/2016
Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis

Been on this drug for eight years. Now only have treatment once a year. Controls my RA very well. I don't use any other drugs.

silkyone | 55-64 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/15/2016
Condition: Follicular Lymphoma

Had stage 3 low grade follicular lymphoma. 3 treatments once a week and blood tests showed no cancer. I got reaction first time and took benadryl. Second time, little reaction, third time no reaction. Was also given 10 mg dexamethasone intravenous. If it comes back, I would use this drug again. Never lost my long hair. A wonder drug for sure.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
10/15/2015

I have taken Rituximab three times and just started my fourth round due to ITP and an enlarged spleen. I have not experienced any side effects and have already had relief from the drug. I will continue to take this drug as needed. It has changed my life for the better.