first time i used this medication and I have been very satisfied.

Blood is maroon lookin compared to what it was is this normal?

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum
mmmmm | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

So far it has helped alot. I am 75. I will see what happens when I stop using them. I am also drinking alot of water. It is hard to stay on this regiment but I know its helping and I do have to have a colonoscopy! Not looking forward to that!

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Been using this product for also 3 weeks. My pain is still there. I stop using it , very frustrating. started using new medication. Not a good product.

LL | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Didnt get rid of the pain or burning at all. Didnt seem to effect it at all. (Internal hemorrhoid is what Dr is thinking it was). I was hoping it would numb it for a hit to get relief, but it did nothing... been on it for a week.

Jaimenicole | 25-34 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/29/2019

Had a botched hemorrhoid procedure and suffered for a month before asking my primary dr for another perscription of these. Because I remembered they helped after a colonoscopy last year. I had to ask for them myself even though dr Frankenstein ruined my backside and left me in severe pain. A colo rectal surgeon seen me and has me continuing to use them. They seem to be helping as day by day I see a difference in my pain levels and I’m glad they are because I’m finally getting relief and having more pain free moments than I have had in the last 2 months. I cannot use the over the counter kind from preparation h as the ingredients caused me to hurt and burn severely. These things have been a life saver literally. The butt has to be one of the most painful places to have to have surgery or to have any kind of medical problem with and I am so thankful no matter how expensive they are that these exist. I’d cut off my right hand to make the pain in my backside stop.