first time i used this medication and I have been very satisfied.

Blood is maroon lookin compared to what it was is this normal?

Megan | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
8/5/2021
Condition: Hemorrhoids

It works for a few hours but then I'm back to being itchy. I also have to wear a pad or liner because it leaks, especially when passing gas. I've been taking for a week and I'm not very impressed. I was expecting more relief than this!

Anonymous | 65-74 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/14/2021
Condition: Inflammation of the Rectum
mmmmm | 75 or over | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/28/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

So far it has helped alot. I am 75. I will see what happens when I stop using them. I am also drinking alot of water. It is hard to stay on this regiment but I know its helping and I do have to have a colonoscopy! Not looking forward to that!

Anonymous | 35-44 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/23/2020
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Been using this product for also 3 weeks. My pain is still there. I stop using it , very frustrating. started using new medication. Not a good product.

LL | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
4/11/2019
Condition: Hemorrhoids

Didnt get rid of the pain or burning at all. Didnt seem to effect it at all. (Internal hemorrhoid is what Dr is thinking it was). I was hoping it would numb it for a hit to get relief, but it did nothing... been on it for a week.