Took MC for colonoscopy. I had a order for two bottles. Just finished the first and rush to ER. I mix it different things,coke,ect.The cleaning process wasn't good, I vomited more then anything.I was so weak and confused I thougth this was the end.

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/14/2021
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

DISCLAIMER - TMI: Drank half the bottle of the 10oz grape saline laxative, it took 2 hours and then it was quick and strong. Hit me again around 2 hours later. Very interested to know the science behind how suddenly everything is liquid, it was like the strongest pee stream of my life but from the other side ????

Vacation backup | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/11/2021
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Was way on vacation and did not have a bowel movement for over a week. I’m 5,5 and 135lbs and normally have a bowel movement every other day. I was very uncomfortable and need something to relive my situation. First tried natural remedies and they did not work. At night I drank 1 bottle of the lemon solution with a large glass of water. It was sour but not that bad of a taste. I did feel full and a bit bloated i went to bed and hat a good night sleep. About 10 hours later around 9 am my stomach started to make noise. I felt the urge to go but was able to hold it in for about another hour. Before taking this laxative it’s was extremely painful to pass stool. And I was just afraid of the pain . Once I went the first movement was very hard and then soft . The second bowel moment of the day was all liquid and my stomach felt so much better . I would use again no cramping and complete relief. Read More Read Less

Traveller | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/9/2021
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Use magnesium citrate oral laxative when nothing else works. My doctor prescribed after travel when constipation resulted from time changes and new foods and when 2 mild laxatives did nothing. I took 10 oz. bottle at 4 p.m with glass of water and at 10 p.m. I got an urge to head for the toilet. This continued every hour or two until 5 a.m. when I felt thoroughly cleaned out, drinking water to stay hydrated. Strong stuff but very effective.

It works | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/17/2021
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Okay so this is my second time taking this, the first time seemed easier I took the first half nothing then the second half of the bottle I pooped once than watery for about a few hours later. And was fine. So this time around I have been dealing with right awful awful cramping. I thought it was my appendix, after tests I was told I was backed up in my large intestine and too drink a half a bottle. So I went home and the next day at 7am took half the bottle, around 8:45am nothing so I drank the second half. Oh man, my experience this time was watery brown very thin substance in the toilet (sorry gross but your here for a laxative review right? Lol) and that stayed the same for a few hours, I had the rumbles but then it started to calm down. It’s currently 7:00 pm my stomach is definitely still rumbling I’ve gone the watery stuff a few more times. But I am crampy like period crampy, I’m a little uncomfortable to the touch. I might try taking an Advil this time around. I do like this stuff though. My advice to you, do it on a weekend, when your off, I also did it when my husband was around just in case for my 3 year old. I feel a little better, definitely tired of running to the bathroom and the cramping is still there. But it works. Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 13-18 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/7/2021
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

So the other day I went to the doctor for really bad cramping in my stomach and lower right side. He did a CT scan and it showed that I was severely constipated. He told me to take half a magnesium citrate and 5 doses of miralax with an hour between each. I got home at like 9 at night from being in the hospital, and took the magnesium. It was good until I realized we were out of miralax. So my mom being the great mom she is, told me to drink the rest and have a ton of water so I did. Fell asleep, woke up. And blew the toilet sky-high. This stuff works wonders. I was reading everyone's comments and was dying of laughter.Read More Read Less

Anonymous |
3/9/2021
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Had multiple bowel movements, the lemon flavor tastes absolutely horrible though.

Chryss | 45-54 | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/12/2020
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Have continuous issues with constipation from opiods. Dr. recommended this, along with glycerine suppository. I don't feel like I am completely cleaned out when I drink 1 bottle, probably should drink 2, as others have done. I use the lemon flavored liquid, drank at room temp in past, I'll try it cold, next time. Tastes not good, but it's not too offensive. Does hep me, I need to start taking 3 times a week, or so-I need to have regularity.

Liquid Plumr | 25-34 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/17/2019
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Usually I know better than to eat Panda Express for several days in a row without including occasional Taco Bell to chase things through the pipes and down the chute, but here I was, trying unsuccessfully to lay a pterodactyl egg. Hearing that magnesium citrate was about the most powerful laxative that one could buy OTC, I bought some of the Vons Signature brand and poured it on ice and got it good and cold. The taste, surprisingly, was pretty decent. In about 60 minutes it forced that egg out. Surprisingly, very little nausea and no other discomfort. About the only down side was that it kept cleaning me out every 15 minutes for the next six hours, but when all is said and done, I'd use this again. It's the best.Read More Read Less

Anonymous | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Caregiver
4/23/2019
Condition: Indigestion

I decided to cleanse my system since I had been feeling full for the past few days- I knew I had not been eating right and wanted to get the stuffed and dragging feeling off of me. I have taken this in the past and it worked amazingly well. I had only taken one bottle and drank plenty of water. It began working in about an hour or 2; this time taking it it began working in 2 hours with rumbling and hard stool. I must have more in the tank than last time- Wish me well!!

STRYKER | 65-74 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
3/20/2019
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

For colonoscopy prep, took one 10oz bottle at 4pm; second bottle at 6pm and third bottle at 2:45 am, about 4 hours before procedure. Took about 45 minutes to start working, settled down about 1am, then picked up afterfinal dose. Refrigerate and drink with water and white grape juice. Follow your providers directions!

Happybelly | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/9/2019
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

I wasn’t fully emptying my bowel, I felt very constipated. Took stool softening pills two days in a row and no bowel movement. I was on day 4. Vomited undigested food and that was my reason for deciding to go ahead with the laxative. I took one bottle, started working within the hour. I had one solid bowel movement and the rest were liquid. No problems with it, the taste is tolerable.

Quick acting | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/28/2019
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

I was required to take this medication to do a routine colonoscopy. The nurse instructed me to buy 4 bottles. Liquid fast all day. Drink two bottles at 6pm and 2 more 4 hours before the procedure. Just after 6pm i drank one of the two bottles. I purchased the cherry flavored. It made my jaws draw up it was so tart. I then drank some water. I had been drinking liquids all day and felt like an over sized water balloon. By 7:15pm this stuff started to do it's job. At about 8pm i drank another one. At this point I became very nauseous. I was using the restroom ever 15-30 minutes. At one point it was nothing but clear liquid coming out. I tried relaxing in bed and took in no more liquids he rest of the evening. I decided to skip the last two doses. It is now 6pm the following day. I've just had one solid meal all day but this stuff is still working. There are an extreme amount of air sound in my belly even at this hour. I couldn't imagine why I using all 4 bottles of this stuff. 2 did the trick just fine. I will save the other two for another time.Read More Read Less

LiquidLava2 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/21/2018
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Decided to needed to take a laxative due to no BM from the use of pain medication. Took it at 7pm — nothin other than feeling nauseous. 8 hours later, around 6am I woke up with some massive tootin’. I forgot I took a laxative and realized I couldn’t trust ‘em so I went to the bathroom. Ended up on the toilet for about an hour with EXPLOSIVE diarrhea. Explosive isn’t even an exaggeration. Anyways, here we are, almost 24 hours later and I’m still experiencing EXPLOSIVE diarrhea off an on. Ended up leaving work because I was scared I was going to chit my pants. Anyways, this stuff definitely works. Just make sure you are always near a toilet. Read More Read Less

Rotator Cuff | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/4/2018
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Rotator Cuff surgery 4 days ago and unable to produce bowel movement due to pain medication. Immediate results within 1 minute of taking magnesium citrate.

susan joy kratochvil-bugeja | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/18/2018
MeSoHappy | 25-34 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
12/28/2017
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

Not sure why the negative reviews. I drank this stuff at 10 with a full glass of water. 3 hours later i only got what seemed like squirming noises, but no feeling of going yo the reatroom, so i drank the rest....about 10 minutes later, the muddy browns reached the superbowl.

Frustrated Man | 45-54 | On medication for less than 1 month |
12/12/2017
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

I first started with Miralax. It produced ZERO results. I drank have the bottle of magnesium citrate. Zero results. I drank the 2nd half of the bottle, ZERO results. I guess I will have to drink another bottle.

Bunion girl | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
9/10/2017
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

Had foot surgery and was taking narcotics. Therefore I was constipated and stool softeners weren't cutting it. Drank half a bottle and produced a very large hard stool. I'm trying to get off of the narcotic

Bad Tummy | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/27/2017
Condition: Incomplete or Infrequent Bowel Movements

After finishing 1 bottle, I began to have stomach cramping that had me doubled over and in tears, but no movement. Doctor said take second bottle, which gave me even more extreme cramping. I started passing very hard stools, but still felt very full and bloated. It felt like there were rocks in my belly. Left me in bed in pain for days and I never did clean out fully. Had no positive effect or change on the inability to empty or the infrequent bowel movements that have plagued me for years.

As the Colon Churns | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2017
Condition: Emptying of the Bowel

I was stopped up, so my plan was to drink it in the morning and go straight to the office and get er done on the company roll of toilet paper. Three miles to go, though and it was already churning up powerful peristalsis. By the time I burst through the office door the pressure at my rear sphincter had built up to about 40 PSI at least. Bee line to the restroom, fired off the charge into the bowl, which focused the blast wave back against by butt, knocking me an inch off the toilet seat. Thank God they keep extra rolls in the bathroom, because it took more than a roll to completely wipe off the splash-back that blasted my whole seated backside. No doubt about it; this stuff works.Read More Read Less