Good drug with no side effects. My UTI was better in a few days.

I had immediate nausea and vomiting and sharp abdominal pains at night, I had to take medication for nausea in order to continue taking it. Caused extreme constipation and impaction even with eating bran and using stool softener.Now that I am not taking it I continue to feel nauseated when hungry, and my bowel movements are still an issue. I continue with the sharp stomach pains 4 days since my la...

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/3/2013
Condition: Skin Infection

I was prescribed this medication for acne. After the first two days of treatment, I began to get terrible headaches that caused me to discontinue the medication after five days of treatment. The headaches were debilitating and I never get side effects from medications.

Cartiere | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
8/20/2012
Condition: Sepsis Caused by Bacteria

I had no noticeable side effects. Been on one pill a day for two months. Seems just fine.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/20/2012
Condition: Urinary Tract Infection due to E. Coli Bacteria

Was prescribed the generic version of Septra, Sulfamethoxazole-TMP DS, one tablet twice a day. Experienced extreme joint and muscle pain, headaches and insomnia. On fourth day of treatment, I began running a fever of 101 and was advised by my doctor to discontinue taking this because I was likely having a reaction to this drug. Fever disappeared next day after stopping this medication. Awful side effects - never take again.

djg007 | 45-54 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/16/2011

I was told by my doctor to take Sulfamkthoxazole-TMP DS T 20 TAB The soft tissue infection under my arm subsided after the 10th day of use. I drank lots of water and always do. I felt listless, chills, fever, sweats and nausea. I would not recommend this drug for anyone. Find a different way. Also with any drug, (and I should know better) If you believe you are having an adverse reaction, stop the drug and revisit the guy in the red floppy shoes that prescribed it to you in the first place. Whoo haaaa.

Anonymous | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/20/2011
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

after about the 4th pill, my mouth, tongue and glands were so swollen and painless..not for me