I get a cold sore every so often and they are swollen and painful. This ointment leaves a warm tingly feeling when applied to my lip. Has curbed and healed the cold sore really fast - only after a few days.

it just makes the cold sore swell up and scab over faster... it still itches and hurts to move my lips...

Cobet Davidson | 25-34 | Male | On medication for 6 months to less than 1 year | Patient
7/23/2020
Condition: Genital Herpes

Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today, natural herbs are really great, I was cured from HSV by a doctor called DR OKITI from West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that HSV has no cure even when I saw a post about Dr OKITI how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Dr OKITI on EMAIL:[email protected] I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay, please save a soul today.

Upset | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 2 to less than 5 years | Patient
1/6/2019
Condition: infection caused by a virus

I have had shingles 2 times in the pass year it has helped me. But my health insurance will not pay for it. Why?

Patient | 55-64 | On medication for 10 years or more | Patient
5/27/2017
Condition: Genital Herpes

The information for Acyclovir is universally incorrect and has caused my insurance company (Blue Shield) to deny authorization of prescription. The problem lies in the use of the words "ointment" and "cream" interchangeably while there is actually only a cream available, to be used on lips OR genital area. My doctor wrote the prescription for "cream", which the insurance company only allows for lip cold sore diagnosis, and "ointment" for genital use only. WebMD's description of the ointment lists the color as "white" under the "image" heading, and NO image for the cream. An understanding of this discrepancy should dispel confusion. Since I have been using this cream for many years I was able to figure out the discrepancy and convince one Blue Shield pharmacist to authorize the, er, "white ointment", which, of course, is cream.

Anonymous | 75 or over | Female | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/17/2016
Condition: Genital Herpes

The inflammation cleared up much faster when I used this medication.

Kitty | 65-74 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient