I have been on the meds for three days and feel much better no side effects.

After taking as prescribed (take one tablet by mouth twice daily) I took my first two doses the first and second day but after falling asleep on my couch on the second day I woke up around midnight and decided to go into my bed when I tryed to get up into a standing position I couldn't hardly get up due to severe pain in my upper left leg, I felt a knot about the size of a quarter . The next morni...

mfnfm | 55-64 | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/10/2015
Condition: Sinus Irritation and Congestion

As of today I am 8 days into treatment of a total of 21 days. Feel much better, no side effects to speak of.

Karenmarty2010 | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
6/21/2015
Condition: Skin Infection

I had a minor cellulites infection and was prescribed this med, it seems to be working slowly. I have taken antibiotics before, but this medication has the worst side effects. Sweating nausea loss of appetite dizzyness lethargic and I'm pretty sure it gave me a bladder infection. Calling doc tomorrow. It's been almost 10 days but it helped but never completed treating my skin infection. I'm on my last 3 days of these meds they got to go.

Palace | 25-34 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
2/28/2012
Condition: Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection

This medication brought massive pain: headaches, nausea, stomach cramps, fever of 103.5, sweating, dizziness, low tolerance for light, and no appetite at all. I took it for four days on the fourth day I was unable to hold it down debating now after skipping a day just to eat if I should start again to assure the infection is gone. I wish there was another med that was able to clear up the infection without so many side effects.

prttylady53 | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
11/1/2011
Condition: Infection of the Urinary Tract caused by Proteus Bacteria

I took two doses with no problems but the 3rd and 4th doses I had some really bad side effects that were very debilitating. Chills, stiff sore neck,weakness, headache and stomach cramps. I didn't like this at all.I have since called my doctor about the problem to see if there is another antibiotic to use. I have never had any reactions to medications til just now.

taylor | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
10/15/2011
Condition: Skin Infection

will not take this med again, bad taste in mouth, thirsty, sweating, bathroom, bad