I did get sick to my stomach but drinking while getting the drug & a lot the rest of the day really helps. Water or orange juice

I took this medication for six months becauseof a severe case of Lupus. This medicine caused extreme nausia, hair loss, and fatigue. My hair eventually grew back brown, when my original color was blond. It did not cause reproduction problems. my wife became pregnant three years after my treatment. Overall, it was a success. No lupus flairs for almost three years.

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/24/2015
Condition: Nephrotic Syndrome

Stage 5 kidney disease. Didn't help at all. I expect more effect on people with less kidney damage.

blueyes | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/5/2012
Condition: Scleroderma Lung Disease

I had this once a month for 18 months. I continued to have positive results that's why the Dr keep me on it for 18 months.

teddysvacation | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
7/1/2011
Condition: Breast Cancer
Nature Lover | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
6/20/2011
Condition: Breast Cancer

I received 8 treatments along with Ixempra. Only three side effects: darkening of nails, irregular heartbeat, and weight gain. The pathology report indicated it did not affect my tumor (pure mucinous carcinoma).

cytoxan IV | 75 or over | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
9/14/2010
Condition: Chronic Lymphoid Leukemia

I had CLL for 4 1/2 years. As my WBC increased to 380,000, I came down with autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA). Prednisone didn't work and they gave me red blood cell transfusions to keep me alive. Then my oncologist put me on RCD (rituxan/cytoxan/dexamethesone) and it worked like miracle. After two cycles, my abs lymph count dropped from 90+ to 10 and my hemocrit increased from 20 to 34. Cytoxan (and the rest of the drugs) saved my life.