the flu like symptoms do not abate.

TifsDrStuff | 35-44 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/12/2013
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

I went to my Doctor this morning and told him what was going on. I have CHRONIC MS, I thought that was all. Now I know what that CRAZY, Buzzing, Trembling inside is from. The shot hurt.... BUT I would take 100 shots if they helped me during these times. I am already starting to ease up. Its felt like EVERY NERVE IN my body has been miss firing. So my Dr. totally understood what I was trying to say. I do have a question though. How long do the affects last?

gusguy | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
1/13/2012
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

the flu like symptoms do not abate.

SDNAC | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 5 to less than 10 years | Patient
11/20/2010
Condition: Multiple Sclerosis

I've been taken this drug since I fist find go I had MS.And I've had no problems.

Anonymous | Patient