I have taken HCTZ 25mg for about 20 years in addition to other Rx for High BP. HCTZ has been the "magic bullet". Last summer I had an experience with gout-like pain: it's the thiazide; I also had a scary experience with a collapse at the gym. Beware moderate to heavy exercise: excessive perspiration creates a dangerous situation with HCTZ leading to preventricular contractions and seizure-like ...

I have been reading all comments regarding this medicine and I'm TRULY SCARED to start taking this meds which were prescribed to me one day ago. None of the reviewers mention to say wheather they reported their negative side effects to the FDA. IT IS THE ONLY WAY THIS MEDICINE IS GOING TO BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET AND STOP BEING PRESCRIBED. ITS GOOD TO SHARE THIS INFO WITH THE PUBLIC, BUT YOU MUST ...

Anonymous |
7/23/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I searched for a reliable pharmacy to get Medication for my pains & anxiety for years until I contacted them at (775) 773-5306 and they shipped immediately, never being so satisfied with service. Located in the US, but possible to send out to Canada and other Countries across the World. You can send a small note to: peterkings2014 @ gmail. com. Quick shipment and customer service that has no comparison. If anyone needs a recommendation of where to get these medications without a prescription, go to them without a doubt.

Christy | 45-54 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
7/8/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

4 days into this drug and I'm having severe stomach pains and dry mouth. Waiting to hear back from dr. to see what to do.

Mazza | 65-74 | Female | Patient
5/21/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

My legs filled with fluid ,my eyes burned for weeks I even went to optometrist to have eyes checked.I had burning when passing urine little did I know it was causing mucous membrane inflammation.I had a squamous cell & basal cell carcinomas on my face that had been removed & grafted.One week later there were blistering around grafted areas .I believe I should have never been prescribed this drug.I tried to tolerate all nerve symptoms that were occurring as I was desperate to decrease my blood pressure which it didn’t do .I had a fine pin point rash all over abdomen which I know as a nurse it was interfering with my blood.I asked to pharmacists should I continue as my Dr was away & they both said discontinue.3 mths later I had a purple pink lesion come up on my forearm.Biopsied & another SCC .So my question as a health professional why do drugs have carcinogenic substances in them ? No wonder cancer is so prevalent.I’m not out of the woods yet being investigated for ? Uterine ,ovarian & bowel cancer.

Pat | 55-64 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

Just started taking this since my blood pressure has been 190/110 lately, and this is while I'm on atenolol and lisinopril. The hydrochlorothiazide brought my bp down within a matter of hours, and it stays down pretty much until the next morning where it's on the high side, but goes back down after I take my meds.

Maria | 45-54 | Female | Patient
4/25/2021
Condition: High Blood Pressure

I have been taking this medicine for 7 days my blood pressure been good with no side effects