Used 40 mg per day (10mg 4 times) and developed a head ache that was constant for about a week. I began to hydrate more and the headache went away. Lost a lot of fat around my chest and stomach area. Gained strength in the gym and my libido was 150% better than before. After I stopped using it (8 weeks) my "gains" and "losses" remained stable. VERY IMPRESSED

Did it for about a week. Developed very painful swollen lymph nodes, unusual sleepiness, and difficulty breathing. The cons far outweighed the pros for me.

Salim Ullah | Male | On medication for less than 1 month |
7/15/2021

So here’s a thing. Did 15mg for 22-25 days with little bit test. 5mg straight when I wake up and 10mg before gym (1-2 hours). Noticed that I was getting stronger and increasing muscle mass and I’m not a newbie, had decent muscle and have done a small cycle before but this was my first time with orals. People around me noticed it too (strength and gains). Don’t think lost body fat as it depends on your diet and I wasn’t dieting or staying in a deficit. Overall it’s a really good compound and you should try it. Can give you headaches but they’re not that bad and are bearable. It didn’t effect my sleep, maybe got a little 1-2 acne breakouts sometimes but weren’t nearly as bad when I was using all injectables on my previous cycle. So conclusion, it’s a really good steroid with low side effects and the pros far outweigh the cons. Thank you.Read More Read Less

Brad | 55-64 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
4/6/2017
Condition: Metabolic Process Which Breaks Down Substances in the Body
Jcb2106 | 19-24 | Female | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
3/27/2015

Using Anavar for bodybuilding. Really helps to develop hard muscle mass, while burning fat stores around it. I never seen any bad side effects from using it, Taking 10mg(1pill) a day for 3 months.

Anonymous | 19-24 | Female | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
5/16/2014

Anonymous | 45-54 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Caregiver
3/25/2013

Used it for gains during bodybuilding. Perfect drug. Had a little higher blood pressure in the evening, but nothing serious. Had hard time falling asleep the first week or two, but it normalized fast. 1 week 2 x 2 10mg tabs, 6 weeks 2 x 3 tabs 10mg, last week 2 x 2 10mg

GAYDICKBIGYODA | 75 or over | Male | On medication for less than 1 month | Patient
1/30/2013
Condition: A Sex Chromosome Abnormality - Turner's Syndrome

Given me such big erections since I started taking it, my boyfriend is now struggling to walk. THANKYOU OXANDROLONE, you saved me civil partnership.

Anonymous | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
11/23/2012
Condition: Metabolic Process Which Breaks Down Substances in the Body

Used in addition to 60 minute workouts 5 days per week to increase muscle and eliminate fat. I am a 42 year old male and feel/look as good as when I was 25. Relatively inexpensive. Used this as a substitute when Andro was no longer available to order online.

massive 3 month cycle | 19-24 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient
10/2/2012

loved it, although a bit expensive to buy my gains have been solid and strength increases have been steady... i can relate to the slight lack of energy and darkend urine and a slight bit of joint pain but other than that no real problems. seems to help burn fat but keep your muscle in the process.

BIGPAUL | 35-44 | Male | On medication for 1 to 6 months | Patient