I've had hepatitis c since it was first discovered in 1989. I was told not to worry then. I've tried three seperate treaments and nothing has worked, just sick, thyroid problems and moodiness. My doctor says maybe in three years they will try the cocktail that's used for HIV

krednour | 35-44 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient
12/2/2008
Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C

This is my second attempt on this treatment. The treatment has been very difficult and the side effects have been harsh. The good news is I am testing undetected and this motivcates me to continue. The injections are easy to use and have been effective. There are days I want to give up but after having to start over again I keep plugging away and Iam hopeful and determined to be successful this time. The good news is is I am half way there, the bad news the side effects are rough on me and my family but at least it is temporary.

just tied | 45-54 | Female | On medication for 1 to less than 2 years | Patient